Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeraFlex and 33s

I am looking to get 33s on my TJ but need to keep my lift as low as possible so my wife can get in and out easily.

I know the TeraFlex 3T will fit 33s. I am wondering if anyone has used the 2T with 33s on a TJ and what there experience was.

Thanks,

nagal
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

it will work but you wil rub the fenders if you wheel it.

a simple rule of thumb is (tire size) - 30 = lift needed.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Thanks. I talked my wife into a 3 inch lift so I will go with thar
      Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
        Thanks. I talked my wife into a 3 inch lift so I will go with thar

If she has trouble getting in, that always gives you an excuse to get some nice rocker guards with some steps.
        [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
        [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Wish it was that easy. I put on some Warn Rocker Guards and ditched the factory steps. She had problems so I put on some Smitty Built Tube Steps.

She can get in and out okay right now but worried about how hard it is going to be with a lift.

Even though she will let me get a 3 inch lift I still might not. I'd hate to spend all that money and then she can't get in.

I might be stuck at 31s which is okay just not sure what to do to increase my Jeeps flex.
          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

4WD hardware has these nifty steps that hang down from the door sill. When you're in, you pull them up into your Jeep!
            It's not the size of your tire, it's how you place it!

'98 wrangler 4" superlift rockrunner kit, adjustable trackbar, 33's, rear EZlocker,
            and Kargomaster rack.

Comment

I'll have to check those out! Thanks
              Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

When I take my mother inlaw to the doc, she uses a plastic bucket. Yea I could take her in the car but what fun is that. Nothhing like driving with the top off. Teacher her to call me a yuppie :shade:
                [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by nagal
                  Wish it was that easy. I put on some Warn Rocker Guards and ditched the factory steps. She had problems so I put on some Smitty Built Tube Steps.

So Nagal, I though I would throw the question out. Do you plan on getting rid of your Warn Rock Sliders?
                  Supe
                  97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
                  Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Nope Talking with the wife, I might just carry a small step stool in the Jeep and she can use that to get in and out once I get some lift on it.

I went out with a friend yesterday to a trail about 5 minutes from my house. I will need those Rock Slider
                    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Never hurts to ask.

I have some tube side steps, Well after this weekend I barely have any left. So I am in the hunt for some Rock sliders!

I bent them up real good. Oh well. Looks good on the road all beat up.
                      Supe
                      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA

Comment

I dont have that height problem..........Yet
                        Supe

Comment

My Jeep is also vertically chanelleged but I hope to change that very soon

I agree, it never hurts to ask (unless its for raise and that can be painful)
                          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Nagal, get the rockers
                            1 they work

2they look great

3the women use them as steps

I have the currie rockers and have set them down hard without any damage
                            censored for having an opinion

Comment

i like the plastic buckey idea maybe my girl could use that trick she allways comlaining about the heigth that is
                              im lovin it

2004 wrangler se
                              4 inch rough country lift
                              35x12.5LT16's
                              super budget 3 inch body lift

Comment

Working...
                              X