Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl complains all the time too. She thinks I keep raising it just to make it harder for her to get in. Wait till I get 35's. hehehe

Comment

The Missus is 5'. My TJ is sitting on 33's with 5" total lift. Her XJ is on 33's with 5.5" lift. I know what you are talking about. The Wife needs to literally climb into the vehicle. It's a bit easier though because of some thoughtful add-ons.

Rock-It Man has a sale on Raingler roll cage handles. These handles allow her to have a place to grab on to swing herself up to the seat. I installed the 4XD rocker guards which are rocker guards with an integrated rock rail that lets you pivot on trees and rocks and also serve as a convenient step without losing center clearance.

The Missus installed AJ's Super Rails which give her a nice place to step up into the XJ cab.

So, in summary, you can mod your Jeep into being more passenger friendly. This beats the distasteful alternative of trading in for a new and more limber Missus.
      Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
      2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Working...
      X