Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the Nth setup 2 years ago and could not be happier with the system. those shocks out of harms way is a very nice setup.
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

This is a good reason why. This from Saturday

Down low / Break it off!

Mitch

Comment

yea I will be getting new rear shocks eventually. At the time when the "incident" happened on the Rubicon I just wanted the cheapest alternative rather than a new Bilstein5150.

dumb quick question...

new shock eye bushing size? 3/8 inch right?
        [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by great88 View Post
          This is a good reason why. This from Saturday

Down low / Break it off!

Mitch
          Just placed my order for ubolt flip kit. I'll be mounting the lower shock tabs on the axle, up higher. Probably gonna be getting steel for my AMC20 skid today or tomorrow (made all of my measurements this morning).

Comment

after losing my bracket last weekend. I am doing this.

But am debating the whole outboarding kit. dunno gotta research this.

Looking good mitch. I hope to have my jeep running soon.
            Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh just move the bottom end of the shock behind the control arm mount works pretty well and not that hard to make or find the nth degree relocators

Comment

I looked quite a few places and on pirate for some type of relocation and couldn't find anything I thought would work.

I will get back under there tonight and see what can happen.

I would like to run a crossmember and cut up the floor but I dunno if I can do it just yet.

outboarding may just be the way.
                Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

Josh,

After seeing your pic's from Calico, you will need to do more than this! You are Freaking Crazy dude.

Mitch

Comment

well I had to re weld the frame tie in's for clearance. and sat under there for about 20 minutes to figure a way to run some mounts.

other than outboard I see no other way. Cool brackets for the yj though.

I told you I cant drive man!
                    Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

NOW:

Comment

Steve,

That is a lot more clean. Good job.

Mitch

Comment

Originally posted by SAR Jeeper View Post
                          NOW:

Make sure you cut the threads down on the u-bolts. When you’re articulating they will hit something and either bend or damage something. I cut mine down and they still hit a piece of my tail pipe. Looks good.:thumbs_up
                          Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                            Make sure you cut the threads down on the u-bolts. When you’re articulating they will hit something and either bend or damage something. I cut mine down and they still hit a piece of my tail pipe. Looks good.:thumbs_up
                            I know. I want to double nut them, then I'll cut. But, its nice to have those things point UP instead of down!!

Comment

Those Dynatrack u-bolt flips are awesome! I will definitely pick up a set for the front end before I go wheeling again!
                              I know these have been around for a while, but it is nice to be shown something that can improve my Jeeps performance instead of simply making it heavier!
                              Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                              X