Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but the zj will never look like that, this is a offroad based website, of course hes gonna get messed with a bit when he askes a bunch of guys with lifted jeeps how to lower one.. i didnt see anyone TRYING to act hardcore here but you, lots of guys here have bolt on parts, what are you trying to say?? dont you run r/e longarm---

http://www.quadratec.com/showcases/r..._lift_kits.php

Originally posted by Brice View Post
    I bet the people bashing this guy have the "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand/if you can read this, flip me over" stickers and brag about how good your jeep (fitted with every bolt-on from quadratec) did on john bull.

This isn't pirate; 90% of you guys aren't hardcore, so stop trying to act like it.
    Sorry, I don't have any tech to contribute.
    Last edited by xjkevin; 09-16-08, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brice View Post
      I bet the people bashing this guy have the "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand/if you can read this, flip me over" stickers and brag about how good your jeep (fitted with every bolt-on from quadratec) did on john bull.

This isn't pirate; 90% of you guys aren't hardcore, so stop trying to act like it.
      Sorry, I don't have any tech to contribute.
      First, let me be clear. I would never "bash" anyone on this site for anything they wanted to try or build od do with there Jeeps. But, I will voice my opinion, as does everyone else does on here! and I'm well aware that, ("Opinions are like A$$Holes' everyones got one and they pretty much all stink!) But, To use the word "bash" is a bit extreme!

Secondly, I'm no where near hardcore! and would never try to act like it! I don't have any of those stickers on my Jeep that your talking about and if I did I don't think that would make me a poser anyway! Just like having parts on your Jeep from Quadratec dosn't make you a poser either!! (and I'm quite sure that there are parts from Quadratec of some other 4WD outlet of some kind on your Jeep too!) I've been wheeling for years and I know my limitations out on the trail and yes, my Jeep's been up Jon Bull several times and I won't lie, I was pleasently suprised as to how well it did out on there (Without lockers and such!) so, Hardcore I'm not!

I actually like the "lowered look"! Hell, I've owend several lowered vehicles from VW's Bugs to several Mini Trucks and even a lowered Honda Civic. I wouldn't be oppossed to useing a 2WD Grand for that too but to take a perfectly good 4WD Jeep Wrangler and slamming it to the ground and making it useless is nuts! (And I do believe that the Jeep in question is a 2WD Grand, wich is fine!) Anyway's, To each, his own! Who am I to judge! I've lived on both sides of the lifted\lowered coin!
      Last edited by avjeepfreek; 09-27-08, 10:27 AM.
      "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

Working...
      X