Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really like that middle one. not my cup a tea, but a nice jeep, dropped or lifted is still a jeep. and look at jeeps now adays. there wrecking them beyond repair from factory! so toxxic if you want to drop/ slam/ bag your jeep, all the power to you.
    :devil: Giffer

Comment

thanks jesus.... your my homeboy.

but yeah i need to work on some other things first.

like finding Limited Edition replacement bumpers, front and back. & the fog lights and assembly's.
      -Brett
      96 ZJ. custom exhaust & intake & 91 Prelude Si 4WS.

Comment

These are COOL!

Ok, This is COOL!

My '87 Mazda B2000, Taken durring my Mini Truck'in Faze! That was as far as I could make it up the driveway, becouse the frame was on the ground!

Leave the Slamming/Notching/Bagging and Hydros to the Truck's

And.......Yes, even the Zuk is pretty COOL!

This on the other hand ........is just HIDEOUS!
        Last edited by avjeepfreek; 08-08-08, 10:43 AM.
        "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

like i said, im not trying to "slam" the thing.

i already have one car that scrapes everywhere but flat ground...

-Brett

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
            Ok, This is COOL!

My '87 Mazda B2000, Taken durring my Mini Truck'in Faze! That was as far as I could make it up the driveway, becouse the frame was on the ground!

Leave the Slamming/Notching/Bagging and Hydros to the Truck's

And.......Yes, even the Zuk is pretty COOL!

This on the other hand ........is just HIDEOUS!
            Ted should be shot for doing that to a jeep.
            I would want to take my TJ and drive it up on top of something that looks like that....M
            "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

[COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

eibach makes a set of 1" lowering springs for the WJ, might want to see what they have for the ZJ.

Otherwise get a set of upcountries (nice to have higher rate in a lowered car) and cut them to fit. I cannot remember if the rears are single or dual pigtail right now, if they are single you are set.
                I can break a steel ball in a rubber room.
                Shaffers Offroad - El Diablo III - Soon!

Comment

thanks for actually having some positive input for me. The direction is much appreciated.
                  -Brett

Comment

Originally posted by Toxxic View Post
                    thanks for actually having some positive input for me. The direction is much appreciated.
                    No problem. I for a moment in time thought of slightly lowering my DD WJ, since everything else I drive is lifted. It really see's too much dirt road use for that though.

Comment

yeah see that might have been my mistake, just saying i want to lower it. maybe i should have said "slightly". Hell even if i could just lower the front a little. Just to give it a bit of a raked stance i'd be happy with that.

I finally got replacement bumpers. Only took me a yr & 1/2. Silver on black, oh yeah!
                      -Brett

Comment

I bet the people bashing this guy have the "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand/if you can read this, flip me over" stickers and brag about how good your jeep (fitted with every bolt-on from quadratec) did on john bull.

This isn't pirate; 90% of you guys aren't hardcore, so stop trying to act like it.
                        Sorry, I don't have any tech to contribute.
                        Last edited by Brice; 09-13-08, 08:55 PM. Reason: because i felt like it
                        And NEVER call her by her friends name, unless you know how to fake a seizure

Comment

Originally posted by Brice View Post
                          I bet the people bashing this guy have the "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand/if you can read this, flip me over" stickers and brag about how good your jeep (fitted with every bolt-on from quadratec) did on john bull.

This isn't pirate; 90% of you guys aren't hardcore, so stop trying to act like it.
                          Bah...Go back to the mall sissy!

(oh and I am having some trail rated badges chromed for my TJ...I will be sooo cool!)

Comment

well I am hardcore, and I am trying to Lift my WJ, but to each his own. I would help if I knew anything about lowering anything, but I have concentrated all of my efforts in the opposite direction! I did get my WJ up to about 120mph on the 15fwy the other day and it was smooth as glass, so now I dunno, maybe I should think again about putting her on 35" MTR's...
                            :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Brice View Post

I am hardcore. Whats wrong with bolt on's? And John Bull trail sucksI think the bashing is coming from you as well.

I dont have anything to contribute as well.

But I dig this Jeep srt8 thing. Dunno which model it was but was at a light the other day just screaming from its exhaust. It was lowered and looked and sounded sweet. Here is a similiar pic

Ford Raptor 6.2l

Comment

thats what im talking about... that thing is incredible. all blacked out looks sooo nice. & even though its lowered it still has about 6-7 inches of bumper ground clearance so you wouldnt really be needing to watch everywhere you go. I'd love to pick up a set of srt8 wheels, but everywhere i see them, they want like 2g's.
                                -Brett

Comment

Working...
                                X