Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props!

I helped VVjeepfreaks :wrench: that BL he made and I have to say that it went together better than the PA Body lift that I bought! Gotta give him mad props! He did a great job fabin that up! Oh....and wait till you see the rear tire carrier and swing out that he's makin! "I'm Impressed! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up
    "I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

If I have'nt mentioned it before AVjeepfreek is my trail bud. There isn't really anthing that I have done to my jeep that he was'nt a part of. We both have a blast work'n on and playing with the jeeps and if anyone needs a hand or just wants to shoot the bull, give us a holler we are always down for the cause. And thanks for the kind words Brother, you were a big part of it !!!
      An armed society is a polite society. Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

No thanks needed!

You know I'm always glad to help bro! and while I'm at it thank's for all the help with mine too, I couldn't have done it without ya!

BTW, I got your compressor mount done (Well, almost done) Gotta finish drillin the mounting holes for the compressor and slap some paint on it and its good to go!
        Last edited by avjeepfreek; 02-29-08, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
          You know I'm always glad to help bro! and while I'm at it thank's for all the help with mine too, I couldn't have done it without ya!

BTW, I got your compressor mount done (Well, almost done) Gotta finish drillin the mounting holes for the compressor and slap some paint on it and its good to go!
          Hey, are you guys going to do the Calico run next month with us all?? Both of you live here in town, may as well go.....MATT
          "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I'm stuck at work for the next 5 weekends.Other wise I'd be there.

Comment

Calico

Originally posted by matt2001tj View Post
              Hey, are you guys going to do the Calico run next month with us all?? Both of you live here in town, may as well go.....MATT
              I RSVP'd in the "maybe" column today! I'm off friday and Saturday and I'd love to make it! We ran Durran (from the top) once before! but, that was awhile back, I'd love to go up it!

Maybe we can talk Dan into being sick that weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by avjeepfreek View Post
                I RSVP'd in the "maybe" column today! I'm off friday and Saturday and I'd love to make it! We ran Durran (from the top) once before! but, that was awhile back, I'd love to go up it! Maybe we can talk Dan into being sick that weekend!!!!
                There ya go,.. drop the dime on them. You guys are both new here and ya need to meet the gang. I promise you will both have a good time....MATT
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Sorry guys just got promoted and I am covering for some other guys. The next month or so will suck, but I hope that in a few months it will make my days more flexable for the summer.

Comment

Working...
                  X