Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAILER341 View Post
    Thanks Nailer! Of course I saw that picture about 2.5 seconds after I posted my question!
    Money pit!

Comment

Nailer,
      Am I assuming correctly that you fabricated your own mounts? I.E. the mount for the ram? Or did you modify someone's existing mounts?
      Money pit!

Comment

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/...p_24-1399.html

Would something like this work?
        Money pit!

Comment

blaine made those mounts. i think you would be better off making your own to fit where you want it to go.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

blaine made those mounts. i think you would be better off making your own to fit where you want it to go.

Thanks Nailer, I guess that I can make my own mount-It was more the location of the ram that caught my eye.
            I guess that simply requires me to be able to bend thicker material.....shame, it looks like another tool in the garage..........
            Money pit!

Comment

having not put it on the road since doing many of these mods, i am talking out my ass, but that is its goal.
              :dunno:
              :devil:

Really looking forward to comparing notes after this round of mods is complete
              i am staying on 35" tires, so it wont be made too easy. just different.
              REALLY glad to hear you say that!
              Don't need no stinking big tires...

Comment

Need any help?
                ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Erik,

Pics??? I hear a significant step has taken place with the ststus of your rig! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by steelman View Post
                    Erik,

Pics??? I hear a significant step has taken place with the ststus of your rig! :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
                    yeah, it got evicted. :yay:
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

it is now in my driveway.. well, actually at the muffler shop, but soon to be back in my driveway.
                      i will deffinately get some pictures up. i have to take some new shots. i'll see if i can get some posted this afternoon.

i have to tell you, this thing came out bitchin'! i am really anxious to get it on the trail to see how it works. it is very stable on the road though. driving it to the muffler store was a pleasure.

more pics and info to come.
                      ERIK

Comment

Are you going to continue driving this to the trail or are you going to tow it???
                        1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Originally posted by igofshn View Post
                          Are you going to continue driving this to the trail or are you going to tow it???
                          i will be driving it to and from the trail as i always have. it has nice manners on the road. i drove it to and from the muffler shop, and it was very stable on the road. it is at least as stable as the leaf springs. i am very happy with it.
                          ERIK

Comment

any more updates? I see that you have a hp30. I really like the steering set-up your have. Did you use a Grand cherokees knuckle? and reem the knuckles? I really want to do something like that rather than get a simple currie set up, but dont know if its worth it if I dont have access to a welder
                            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

let's see some of those pics from the first (or second) run.
                              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

What do you notice most thats different on the trail?
                                ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Working...
                                X