• Originally posted by NAILER341
    i'll be there! you supply the sodas
    Right AWN!!
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Ill be there with BELLS on...or the very least, toenail polish...

I LOVE TO WRENCH WITH YOU GUYS!

T
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepGal
        Ill be there with BELLS on...or the very least, toenail polish...

I LOVE TO WRENCH WITH YOU GUYS!

T
        Hey T

Will you paint my toenails too?

Bring it Baby!!
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailbst
          You and me both Taco.
          atleast am closer to the con then you lol
          2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by Dukes69
            [B]hehe, a chevy malibu. Better then a geo metro, ALMOST!
            QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that did happen once & yes I had to drive a damn Chevy Metro for 1 day :mad: Talk about feeling like your balls got cut off.

Anyway, I'm back from AZ! Wonderful trip & I'll post pics soon...looks like I might move out there September/October...we'll see.

Chris...Any word from the shipping co. on where the Jeep is? I got your receipt letter. I'll look for the plates after you get the Jeep in CA.

Comment

• No word from the shipping Co. I forgot to call them today . I will call tomorrow and have an update for y'all I will need the plates for a day, so I can drive it to get smogged and have the DMV verify the VIN. After that I will UPS the plates back to you.

I'M SOOOOO PLUMPED!!!
              Originally posted by Gypsy

Unfortunately, that did happen once & yes I had to drive a damn Chevy Metro for 1 day :mad: Talk about feeling like your balls got cut off.

Anyway, I'm back from AZ! Wonderful trip & I'll post pics soon...looks like I might move out there September/October...we'll see.

Chris...Any word from the shipping co. on where the Jeep is? I got your receipt letter. I'll look for the plates after you get the Jeep in CA.
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• You're plumped?? Will you still fit in your new TJ?? Glad to hear that you will have it soon.

Comment

• [QUOTE]Originally posted by Trailbst
                  [B]You're plumped?? QUOTE]

LOL

Comment

• you sure it isnt PLUMPY?
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

• Originally posted by NAILER341
                      you sure it isnt PLUMPY?
                      That dow ryme with Bumpy, the name I called the Jeep

Comment

• Plumpy . . . hmmmmmm, got a nice ring to it

I just called the shipping company heres the BS they fed me:

Ah yes Mr. Field, ummm we upgraded you to and enclosed Rail car, which is normally $100 fee but we gave it to you for free (yay ) It looks like they are running about 2 days behind. The estimated time of of arival is the 23. great

booo :mad:
                        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• The bright side:

You won't be in hurry to get it on the trail, and not do something correctly!

I know you want and need it, but patience is a virtue, right?? LOL

It'll be at your doorstep before you know it. Then you can start playing with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trailbst
                            The bright side:

You won't be in hurry to get it on the trail, and not do something correctly!

I know you want and need it, but patience is a virtue, right?? LOL

It'll be at your doorstep before you know it. Then you can start playing with it.
                            Eh, I'm not worried about that. Its just taking a little longer then expected. I was expecting it the begining of next week or something. Oh well
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• UPDATE!!

Got a call from the GD shipping company. It has been delayed again. Now it wont be here till the 29th :mad: crap. I think I might have Erik call and complain, he has a nack for getting stuff his way
                              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Dukes69
                                UPDATE!!

Got a call from the GD shipping company. It has been delayed again. Now it wont be here till the 29th :mad: crap. I think I might have Erik call and complain, he has a nack for getting stuff his way
                                So by this time next year you should get it.
                                2001 TACOJ-7 with RE 6" long arm kit and 4" all pro lonp travel leaf springs in the rear with 37" MTR's, Kilby's gas tank skid plate, 4XDoctors rocker panels, Skid Row engine skid and steering box skid plate, M.O.R.E steering brace etc.. 99 Toyota Tacoma rear axle with 4.10's and E-locker, and 78 HP Dana 44 front with waggy axle shafts, flat tops, manual hubs, with chevy brakes.

1990 XJ With 30's

Comment

Working...
                                X