Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1 Bad F N Z View Post
    I've always ran a 10 inch wheel. Jeep landcruiser. As to popping the bead, it hasn't been aproblem.
    Is that because you have the sweet York setup that will reseat a bead without flinching? haha
    "It's Not Rocket Surgery"

Comment

I ran 10's on my FJ40 with 32x11.50 armstrong Tru Tracks back in the 70's and i'm running 10's with 33x12.50 pro comps on my yj today. no problems
      Rich.:gun:
      But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

The rears are on. 15x10 on 33x12.5x15 I choose to go with a dynamic balance. That's why it has weights inside and out. My choice.

Measurement with 15x8 with 4.5" back space was 72" outside tire to outside tire. With new 15x10 with 3.75 back space is 74.5"! Gained 2.5" Sweet!

Comment

Should have used stick on weights, if you intend to mess around on rocks, the regular weights especially on the outside of the rim don;t stay on very long when they rub on some rocks

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
            Should have used stick on weights, if you intend to mess around on rocks, the regular weights especially on the outside of the rim don;t stay on very long when they rub on some rocks
            I will after I zero out the small vib left. My experience with tape weights, you can still get a vib on the wheels. Had an issue with that back in the 90's on a truck (replaced tape weights with clip weights). I figured after I confirm vib is gone (old wheels lost a weight when we replaced the TC) then I will. I got the lifetime balance

Good catch though Art. Thanks. :thumbs_up

Comment

Working...
            X