X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy CRAP! are these women 3 feet tall?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

went to the junk yard this weekend . everything half price! picked up bucket seat out of a 97 grand cherokee,20 bucks a piece. they are super clean. installed them in the wardens yj today and problem solved. the wife loves em. also got the family rollbar out of a 95 yj.($ 18.50) it's for my 87 yj
      Question: what tranny come in a 89 yj 4 banger?
      But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

Most likely an AX5

Comment

You should have 4:10 as well. If you didn't know.

Comment

that's what i thought. the 89 yj at the junkyard has a trans i need a ax15 for my 87

Comment

Damn, i didn't think about grabing the 4:10's i'll go back this week and check on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4rheel View Post
                Damn, i didn't think about grabing the 4:10's i'll go back this week and check on them.
                Double check, the '89 should have 4:10's on the 4cyl. Mine is a '93 and I put '89 axles in it to get the 4:10's as well

Comment

Originally posted by 4rheel View Post
                  went to the junk yard this weekend . everything half price! picked up bucket seat out of a 97 grand cherokee,20 bucks a piece.
                  How close is the Grand Cherokee's seat base mounting bolt pattern to the Wrangler's? Installing some JGC seats into my TJ has been in the back of my mind for some time, especially since I hate the Bestop seats that are currently installed. They're hard to adjust and the foam bolstering in the seat cushion is crumbling. That most leather JGC seats also have heaters would be sweet.
                  The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
                    How close is the Grand Cherokee's seat base mounting bolt pattern to the Wrangler's? Installing some JGC seats into my TJ has been in the back of my mind for some time, especially since I hate the Bestop seats that are currently installed. They're hard to adjust and the foam bolstering in the seat cushion is crumbling. That most leather JGC seats also have heaters would be sweet.
                    Not even close, you'll have to drill new holes in rearand run bolts, the fronts fab some L brackets,but they are comfortable and look great.saved my yj frames in case i get a brain storm and try to use them so they will fold foward. if you come up with anything be sure to post up.
                    Rich (the other old man with 2 jeeps}

Comment

Awesome, thanks Rich.

Comment

So what wrong with changing over to a automatic~!~

Comment

click on my profile for 97 JGC seat in the wardens 90 yj
                          Rich.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
                            So what wrong with changing over to a automatic~!~
                            Hi Dave, I think it would be CA. smog laws and you will have to change/replace the flywheel. ECM reprogram(sp) etc. NOT 100% sure.
                            Respectfully,
                            LG
                            Hav'n you along, is like loose'n 2 good men....

Comment

I swapped my Wrangler's 5-speed for an automatic and Calif. ARB doesn't care. All it took to get working was a new PCM (ECM). I passed my last smog test & they don't even look at the transmission other than to shift it into gear so they could drive it on the dyno.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X