X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarah View Post
    That's cuz the extreme wheelers don't use roof racks hehe
    Nope... APPARENTLY they dont...

Yeah I'm pretty sure Poison Spider is extreme enough...
    Last edited by swbooking; 01-23-08, 10:36 PM.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Ohhhhh Burn

[SIZED]http://www.the-word-is-not-enough.com/blog/rob/images/_images_StewieGriffin2.jpg[/SIZED]
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

hahahah lololol ^^^^
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post

Nice investigative reporting, Captain Obvious.
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

well, all in all a rack is something that is up to the OP. I was just showing that if rigs that wheel like that can run them, obviously they dont effect the COG to the point that a rack is something that would cause a flop and shouldnt be run.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the opinions. I think you guys said it best...when it comes to light camping, i'll put it on; but when it comes to hitting some nice trails, off it goes. I couldn't pass the deal. i bought the entire cage with the cross bars for $50 off my buddy. I'll post pictures soon.

Thanks for your replies

Comment

Originally posted by rd3100 View Post
                Thanks everyone for the opinions. I think you guys said it best...when it comes to light camping, i'll put it on; but when it comes to hitting some nice trails, off it goes. I couldn't pass the deal. i bought the entire cage with the cross bars for $50 off my buddy. I'll post pictures soon.

Thanks for your replies
                :omg: $50 for a Cango cage and cross bars? Nice score. :thumbs_up
                Check out .

Comment

Wow, did they finish with Desert Jewels Jeep already?
                  Check out the front blinkers.

Check out .

Comment

nice racks

notice how stuffed with junk they are.
                    you wouldn't expect the poison spyder jeeps to use their products for advertisement purposes, would you?

OP, good luck with your new roof rack. my suggestion to you is to use it only for the lighter camping junk like bulky sleeping bags, and things like that.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

yup, AJ Slay has some nice racks

haha we werent talking about roof racks full of stuff and wheeling, we were talking about roof racks period.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

yup, AJ Slay has some nice racks

haha we werent talking about roof racks full of stuff and wheeling, we were talking about roof racks period.
                        what is the point of an empty roof rack??? :dunno:
                        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
                          what is the point of an empty roof rack??? :dunno:
                          Heh, you noticed. I doubt anyone here, except perhaps one, would try to say anyone was talking about empty roof racks.
                          The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

I'ts very simple when you wheel you dont put crap in there...
                            when your on the way to your camp site, you put crap up there...

and NO ONE stated a roof rack full of a bunch of heavy and tall stuff was what we were discussing here...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

and NO ONE stated a roof rack full of a bunch of heavy and tall stuff was what we were discussing here...
                              you couldnt possibly be that stupid, could you?
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I'ts all good when you are returning to camp, but if you are doing a progressive trail where you camp at a different spot every night, your going to have to wheel with that bugger loaded... but WTH, that's what it's for! I think that PS rack on the pink jeep is sweet, and I dig those lights on that sucker! I sure would like to see it on Odessa...
                                :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Working...
                                X