Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmyrig
    sniff, sniff, Thats a bad girl! Did Mikey finish it off?
    Yeah someone had to do it, since you decided to NEVER come back to riverside! We'll be in there soon enough. Are we still goin to the Rubicon?!
    Originally posted by xjkevin
    doesnt it have to go on a real trail to be a real jeep??LOL
    AHAHAHAHAHA Amen to that one!
    Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
    Awww, it's so cute how you XJ guys stick together.

Define real trail... My jeep is setup a little better now, I'm just a wuss Hopefully I'll be able to get out soon! (Does Doran count... I did that stock (although not gatekeeper obviously)... I was there the day you went through and it ate a few SWB jeeps though... sad sad day!
    AHHH what a great day just goes to show ya... $5K LWB > $20K SWB
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

of course doran counts, i was just giving you a hard time.. oh and your jeeps lookin great!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
        of course doran counts, i was just giving you a hard time.. oh and your jeeps lookin great!!!!
        Yeah it was pretty sweet you and Jimmy did Doran stock. Good times!
        Looks like there will be one more project for the XJ before i go runin it around, damn it, just when i thought it was done...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

99% of my 'downer' posts stem from jealousy! Kevin and Allen, both your rigs are awesome!!!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Does Swamp Lake count as a real trail? He He He. We have to stick together.

Comment

awwwwwww how cute i likes...... whats up alen
              BS Fab: 'Cause Close is Good Enough...

Comment

Working...
              X