Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude you just set yourself up for a lifetime of stuck....you better invest in a winch...
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

I already have one... Im taking yours fixing it and stealing it I now have a winch.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig View Post
        Dude you just set yourself up for a lifetime of stuck....you better invest in a winch...

The wheeling Gods are listening....

[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

sweet work man! I cant wait to move out there and learn some stuff from you guys!!!
          Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

Originally posted by KNCJeeper View Post
            sweet work man! I cant wait to move out there and learn some stuff from you guys!!!
            Thanks Cody, your welcome to come out to Riverside anytime and hangout.
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Alright... Its been a while, but i think after this im gonna be done for a while. (Yeah thats what i say now untill i think of some other thing the Jeep "needs"...) Anyways, we finally finished my exo cage. Took a while but we got through it... At the time it was a big pain in the ass but now that its all done it was worth it. Hopefully now i can go flop and be safe and not ruin my Jeep. There be a trail run soon so look out for that just got to get some time off work on the weekends. Now on to the pics...

Also made my doors removeable... Tube doors are in the possible future.

Well thats it for now i think... see you guys on the trails.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

nice job!! What type of tubing bender did you use?
                '79 cj7, SOA. shackle reverse, custom cage, flow master, holly carb, 35" maxxis tires, custom bumpers and rockers, dana 44's locked, bead locks

Comment

That's hot Allen! It's a little flattering to us real Jeep owners when I see an XJ without doors. Now fix your exhaust leak.
                  If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by cannon View Post
                    nice job!! What type of tubing bender did you use?
                    Thanks. We have a JD2 that we converted to hydro with an 8 ton air/hydro bottle jack from HF. It works like a charm...
                    Originally posted by Matterdaddy
                    That's hot Allen! It's a little flattering to us real Jeep owners when I see an XJ without doors. Now fix your exhaust leak.
                    Thanks bro... Oh REAL Jeeps HUH?!?!?! We'll see about that! LOL Dude seriously, i need to fix that crap but i really dont feel like pulling it all apart. (im really thinking about just doing an HO swap figured i might as well the Renix is hittin almost 200K) I knew the project wasent done for long

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Allen,
                      You'll need the extra horsepower to drag all that tubing up the trail! It looks real nice, you did a great job there. That X has come a long way since I first saw it.
                      Rat
                      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

DO I see tube doors in the feuture? XJs and MJs look sexy with them. :tongue:

Comment

sniff, sniff, Thats a bad girl! Did Mikey finish it off?
                          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

oh yeah hurry up in move in
                            Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

doesnt it have to go on a real trail to be a real jeep??LOL

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by xjkevin View Post
                                doesnt it have to go on a real trail to be a real jeep??LOL
                                Awww, it's so cute how you XJ guys stick together.

Define real trail... My jeep is setup a little better now, I'm just a wuss Hopefully I'll be able to get out soon! (Does Doran count... I did that stock (although not gatekeeper obviously)... I was there the day you went through and it ate a few SWB jeeps though... sad sad day!
                                If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
                                X