Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting CJ7

At last,got all my parts and starting lift with cool(to me)extras.
    Here's CJ7 today

Started after work yesterday with my Son Ronny

[IMG]
    Axle out,going to back yard

New springs in for fit
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

lookin good
    [COLOR="Blue"]www.LEADFOOToffroad.com [/COLOR][COLOR="blue"][COLOR="Red"] COMING SOON!!![/COLOR][/COLOR]
    PARTS, SERVICE, INSTALLATION & CUSTOM FAB...

Comment

Looking good Dennis. Wish I could come up to help. I can't wait to see it when you are done.
      Those left standing
      Will make millions
      Writing books on ways
      It should have been
      -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Look'in good Dennis, i'll have to swing by and check it out!

Comment

That shoulder must be doing better. Looks good Dennis! Hope to see you all again soon!
          If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Looks like a fun father and son project there Dennis when yer finished who,s jeep is it going to be? your,s or the kid? lol!!
            "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Ya gotta be stoked dennis. You're gonna have a totally different Jeep on you hands when you guys are done.
              [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
              [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
              http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Nice Dennis, cant wait to see more...

Comment

I'm working the weekend through the the 14th. I'm sure you will be done by then but if not I would be more than happy to stop by and lend a hand on the 15th.
                  I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Thanks guys,I've been wanting this for long time.
                    Mat,the shoulder is great now,I can go wheeling this summer
                    Geebo,I have 2 Jeeps,my wife and boys think I should share but I don't wanna,thier mine!!
                    Kurt,stoked is a good word for it:bonk::cake::present::tongue:
                    Chuck,anytime you want to stop by and help,look,or grab a cold one,your more than welcome;13329 Rancherias Rd.
                    Dennis and Tammy

Comment

Got some more done after work Fri.
                      I want to thank Josh(leadfootjosh)for a great deal on my lift,
                      and a Big Thanks to Chuck(Dirtman)for the deal he gave me on the axles.
                      These are all set with 4:56 gears,OX locked,and Dirtman Rocked.All kinds of good stuff in them.

Back axle in

Last edited by GP4Play; 04-10-10, 02:42 PM.
                      Dennis and Tammy

Comment

Wow Dennis, you're doing big things! Wish I had a big flat rock like that in my driveway--lucky!
                        holes = cowbell

Comment

Dave this driveway is the reason I bought this house.

Well,that and the Wife wanted it
                          Last edited by GP4Play; 04-10-10, 02:44 PM.
                          Dennis and Tammy

Comment

So whats the plans for the 5 dennis? Now that Ronnie is helping you, is the bronco gonna be done anytime soon?

I would always have to help my father, but all I learned was how to hold the light and get F*****g yelled at - john caparulo
                            An XJ will always cost you less then any girl ever will, and you will always know when the spark is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by 2blk2drs View Post
                              I would always have to help my father, but all I learned was how to hold the light and get F*****g yelled at - john caparulo
                              LOL My Dad didn't like grease and oil.Had to learn on my own,like taking apart the lawn mower.Took two weeks to get it to work right again.
                              For the CJ5 I'm going to rebuild the trans and new clutch,new gears(307's,yuck),then thinking of a SOA with YJ springs.I'm going to teach the boys how to drive it 1'st and let them burn up whats left of the clutch
                              When I'm done with the CJ7 I promised to help Ron start on his Bronco.
                              Dennis and Tammy

Comment

Working...
                              X