Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Kurt, started playing with bondo today.

grille by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Other than that it's trail time for this lil darling

Comment

• Got 8 of these for 12 bucks of amazon with free shipping. Bright lil buggers

Will make me some nice rock lights. Low current and plenty bright I like it

rocklights (2) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• Nice! Got a link for those? I'm wanting to put a few more interior lights on my TJ, for when I need to be digging through my bags while setting up camp in the evenings. I always feel like I don't have enough light. And my right eye is starting to fail noticably.... I was shot in my right eye with a BB gun (yea yea, I know, sounds like a joke!) when I was in 3rd grade. It's finally starting to show problems
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Originally posted by daniel_buck View Post
          Nice! Got a link for those? I'm wanting to put a few more interior lights on my TJ, for when I need to be digging through my bags while setting up camp in the evenings. I always feel like I don't have enough light. And my right eye is starting to fail noticably.... I was shot in my right eye with a BB gun (yea yea, I know, sounds like a joke!) when I was in 3rd grade. It's finally starting to show problems
          http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Bump...ff+road+lights

Comment

• Making it prettier

WIN_20150308_191757 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Fudging with the lil lights

WIN_20150308_193000 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• whats art's last name? think i sold him some stuff a few years ago
              ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
              00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
              97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

• one thing i was lacking on my rig was good night lights although i did run back door in my buggy at night then tried again in the next morning and flopped on my side
                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

• one thing i was lacking on my rig was good night lights although i did run back door in my buggy at night then tried again in the next morning and flopped on my side. Like your build though
                  00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                  97zj ON 36'S SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                    Got 8 of these for 12 bucks of amazon with free shipping. Bright lil buggers

Will make me some nice rock lights. Low current and plenty bright I like it

rocklights (2) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr
                    That's funny. I just bought those same exact ones last week. Got mine from eBay. 10 for $12.
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/251609808749...witem=&vxp=mtr
                    Last edited by dirtman13; 03-09-15, 08:43 AM.
                    Check out .

Comment

• About 6 of them will light up the under body just fine. I like the 9W power use, x6 = 48 watts or 4 amp current draw. Don't want to put a bigger alternator on so have to be somewhat careful on electrical power use.

Comment

• I got eyes, so now I can see where I am going.

grille1 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• grille2 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

Comment

• 6 of these lil buggers do a decent job of lighting the bottom up. Might just add two more at the back of the belly.

rocklight1 (2) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

rocklight1 (1) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

rocklight1 (3) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

A whole 54 watts of awesomeness. 2 more will end the tally at 72 watts total, for a whole 6 amps of current draw. I like it. The remaining 4 will make some nice interior lights. Nice to have a lil light way out in the tullies.

Comment

• That's some pretty good light coverage there.
                              [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
                              www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

• Added 2 more lights to help illuminate the belly. Will taker a pic tonight

Bit by bit

skin (1) by aartjestaartje, on Flickr

skin3 by aartjestaartje, on Flickr
                                Last edited by aw12345; 03-16-15, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X