Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too funny Art. The Jeep is looking great. I need to chase you and Fred down before I leave. And I NEVER forget my camera!

Comment

• Art and I were on top of Jack saying that same thing. Mitch should be here to take pic's. We will have to do that befor you leave.Here's what I got that day of Art.It's pertty bad video but all we got.

You can make it

Comment

• Cool deal Mr Freddy, ready to head out again, next week Thursday or Friday?

Comment

• The last one is a good shot of the flex. Looking real good Art.
          IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

• Originally posted by curtis View Post
            The last one is a good shot of the flex. Looking real good Art.
            How funny I just told him the same thing on the phone. I like that mid arm setup. Isn't yours a midarm now too curtis I dont remember?

Comment

• Gonna have to drag Curtis out for some fun and excitement, he knows every single rock in Cougar Buttes by now, so might be good to go for a change of scenery

Comment

• Yea Beau mine is mid arm, but I don't have the coilovers. One of these days I might get some. I think my next rig will be a buggy for the hammers. HEHE>
                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Comment

• Like the video. I'll be run'n sledge for the 1st time soon.
                  It was like that when I got here.

Comment

• You will have fun Lower Sledge hammer is in fine shape, pretty well tore up. We could not run it Sunday since the trail was blocked, the fellow ran a TJ on 33's with only a rear locker and did not even make it to the first real obstacle yet

Comment

• Art I have names for all those rocks.LOL So I guess I need to come out and watch the big dogs play. Fred the first frame of the video's looks like you guys are climbing straight up, nice angle.

Comment

• It's about straight up, when we saw the trail, it was kinda yeah we got to do this one. Then came the qyestion, how are we gonna get this done lol

Comment

• Great video Fred. Let me know if you guys head out there again next week. I would enjoy tagging along. Looks like a tough ass climb on foot. My video would have a lot more breathing sounds. Art, the rig is doing awesome!

Mitch

Comment

• Please call this number and INVITE me before you go next time--- 760 248 6214

Rig looks good!!!

Hundy

Comment

• Hi Mark, Andrew and Stuart are flaking out on you lol? We might head out there again towards the end of next week, will keep ya posted

Comment

• Andrew? Andrew who? I THINK I might remember someone named Andrew that used to wheel a long time ago....

Stuart and I have been out several times and havin' a blast. I am usually up for week day trips (or weekends), so let me know---

THX!

Comment

Working...
                                X