Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

35's - Steering - Tube Fenders

Did some fab work over the holiday weekends. We did 3 sets of tube fenders, one for me, one for Jimmy and 1 for Charlie. Charlie also got a step welded onto his Poison Spyder sliders, and Jimmy did his famous shark fin slider with a step for his CJ.

Also, my bumper looked a little funky with the tube fenders so i chopped the ends off.

On to the pictures...

95 YJ
    2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

A couple more from this past weekend...

95 YJ
      2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Oh yeah...heres a picture of my new steering...

JCR over the knuckle.

Probably need to do something about the lack of articulation as well.
        95 YJ

Comment

Nice job on the fenders Sebastian. They look really nice. You want to make some for my rears.

BTW nice tires.
          Check out .

Comment

Looks like a good time! I like the way you welded the tube fender tops from underneath--looks very clean. That's one nice looking turd!
            holes = cowbell

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
              Nice job on the fenders Sebastian. They look really nice. You want to make some for my rears.

BTW nice tires.
              Thanks Chuck. I love the tires! They were awesome on my first run with them.

I know that multi-angle bends are a pain in the ass, but im gonna start playing around with the bendtech program, so hopefully soon we will get pretty good with them. Let me know when you are ready for those and I can talk to Jimmy about them.
              95 YJ

Comment

Working...
              X