Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks Allen!

I can come by this coming (or any other) Saturday. Let me know what works for you.

Sub box is done. didn't get finished pics, but its primered, painted, and sealed with silicone.

test fit the amps, want to make something to protect them, not sure what.

my helper..
    95 YJ
    2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Sweet.
      89 Comanche - BS Fab Backburner
      87 RX-7 Turbo - Auto-x / Track Machine

Comment

I have a baptism to go to this weekend. So ill be out. The following (9/25) would probably be good.

What ever you do to protect those amps, make sure they are able to breath. Even my amp thats completely open in the back gets really hot when i use it for a while.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

OK, heres where Im at...

Hooked up and mounted the sub on the box.

Installed the sub box and screwed it in...

Mounted the remote bass control thingie...

And mounted the fuse block and ran the main power wire from the block, through the firewall, and to where the amps are going to be.

95 YJ
          2.5L Low Output, 4.5" RE, 35" KM2's, D30 Aussie, 8.8, TeraLow 4:1, Outdoor Logic custom fab - Cage, Tube fenders, Sliders, and more.

Comment

Nice you did all the hard work already

Ill see you on Saturday man.
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Just trying to make it easier for us on Saturday. Its as much as I can do before I screw something up.

See you Saturday, 10am?
              95 YJ

Comment

wow whoever sits shotgun better be tall or their feet wont even touch the floor boards! my only question is in a jeep, with roof off///doors off or any combo of softop and mud terrian tires. whats the point in all the speakers and subs and stuff? its a jeep not a escalade

Comment

Haha, actually my lady is pretty short, only 5' tall, and always complains about not being able to see over the dash bar on my roll cage. I put the seat sliders back on and that raised her seat up about 1". She likes it a lot better like this, and her feet still touch the floor...barely. Ive had crappy sound in my YJ for 3 years, so why not. After this, im lowering the YJ and getting lots of chrome.
                  95 YJ

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian22 View Post
                    Just trying to make it easier for us on Saturday. Its as much as I can do before I screw something up.

See you Saturday, 10am?
                    yeah dude sounds good.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

yer wife is gonna luv you bumpin' the base dude, that's criminal!

'I don't need no fans to cool my amps, I just use my super breath!'
                      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak Spirit View Post
                        yer wife is gonna luv you bumpin' the base dude, that's criminal!

'I don't need no fans to cool my amps, I just use my super breath!'
                        HAHAHAH nice one...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

do yjs have that much worse sound than tjs?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
                            do yjs have that much worse sound than tjs?
                            I know the stock sound is pretty bad in both, but after we got that system in, that thing BUMPS. Im pretty sure the neighbors hated us for the rest of the day

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

The Turd gets some extra cago space

Been a while since I did anything, but this weekend a co-worker friend of mine helped me weld up some brackets for a bolt on rack that Ive had for a while. Its a nice little rack that should clear up some cargo space for more stuff or for the dog.

Gonna try to finish it up today.
                              95 YJ

Comment

Got the rack finished up yesterday. Pictures kinda suck, it was getting dark.

The rack and brackets weigh about 60lbs, hopefully its not too much for the warn carrier to handle. I'm mostly just using it for light stuff like tent, sleeping bags, pads, etc.

Next up is the steering. I have a JRC over the knuckle kit waiting to go in.
                                95 YJ

Comment

Working...
                                X