Those left standing
    Will make millions
    Writing books on ways
    It should have been
    -Incubus "Warning"

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal View Post
      Regarding Raingler.

You get what you pay for. I have a set of full nets from them. I got them six years ago, and have run them (up until recently) faithfully. They are as strong and look as good as the day I bought them. The latches are strong and easy to use.

I think the original posters ropes are a great cheap and easy fix, but if you want something thats going to be be reliable, easy to use and look great over years and years of abuse, I would recommend the Raingler nets.

Tam
      I have no doubt that Raingler is a quality product, and I'm glad to hear of your good experience with them. Personally, I just wouldn't feel good about spending $350 on netting for my Jeep. If I did, I'm sure it would be Raingler. For the money and the fact that I did it myself (look mommy!), I'd prefer Grizzly Adam's Bear Net.
      holes = cowbell

Comment

Thank you, great to hear Tam!
        To OP; you totally did an awesome job and I commend your creativity (and patience). Kudos to ya!
        [COLOR="Red"]www.raingler.com[/COLOR] Strap down Yer Junk !!! Best Damn Nets, Straps and Grips you can get yer hands on!

Comment

I have seen these on his jeep. They look even better in person. I want them on mine.

Comment

saw the two crrent versions on the jeep this weekend
            I really like the one he said was a PITA, it can be removed
            I think he is on to something, I am waiting for the tieing instructions to be posted as I may do this
            censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
            X