Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone. Good to be here!!!!! Can't wait to meet all of you that I can. I love my new Jeep.

A little backround. I just came out of a Nissan Xterra with a 3" lift, sliders and blah, blah. I have run most of the trails that I have seen you guys talk about. (John Bull, Last Chance, Doran, Odessa, Holcomb Creek.) I am the one who placed the Holcomb Creek Trail Cache for those of you that Geocache.

I was inspired to get a Jeep because I was out in Last Chance Canyon with my Xterra club and saw 2 Jeeps (one red one and a Chopped back Cheroke) run through that V-cut like it was nothing. Then the red jeep drove over something that I wouldn't have even thought of driving over with an IFS vehicle. I was hooked from then on.

Like I said, I hope to meet you all soon.

Jason
    The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

• Welcome Jason. I bought my jeep from my girlfriend who had it parked away in the garage on bald tires, needed a smog and tags. I thought it be a cool vehicle for my mom who lives in the boonies down in Costa Rica. But as I started putting $$ into it getting it road worthy, driving it around, something started happening. I started hitting a few trails, "accessories" turned into mods, then I realized "NO way am I giving this thing to my mom!"
      “Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way. ”
      -Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• 4WD Side By Side!

Hello to all MJR website members. My name is Rick and I've had 5 Jeeps. Jeep is all I drive. My friends say I bleed Jeep. Guess they'd be right since I sold the last pillow barge luxo-loaded power everything "SUV" id had. I live in 805 land where it takes me 5 min to be rid of pavement & "Off-Road". Currently my main trail rig is my 95 YJ. It's definitely no pillow barge & has very few stock parts remaining. Im always looking for a few good men & women who, if asked would blow off work to go wheelin' & camping.
        Thanks to all who enquired regarding the parts I was selling on here. They have all gone to good Jeeper homes.

OllllllO Rick

Here is a link to my website with a few recent pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/animated_hourglass/

This was our mid August trip to the various trails in the Shaver Lake area.
        Last edited by RangerRick; 09-21-04, 03:32 PM. Reason: post link to a few pictures
        " [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Life-is-Good![/COLOR] "
        Rick W6RE

Comment

• Re: 4WD Side By Side!

Yay another Rick!
          I think there's quite a few people here that prefer wheelin' to anything else -- Start yourself a thread in the welcome forum and show us your pics
          Sarah
          :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

• Hi, names Nate. I live in boring Central Indiana. Its boring cause I can't find any trails ,except pay places that I've heard become more dangerous than a blind driver on the freeway due to kids not paying attention and believing they always have the right of way. Besides, they don't have maps, can't check 'em out if I can't find the places. First Jeep was a 99 Sport, thought I needed a big bad truck, bought it built it....bought my 04 Rubi...traded big bad truck for a 2000 SE a few weeks after I got the rubi.....silly me, what was I thinkin? Shoulda never gotten rid of the Sport, everyone makes mistakes. Right?
            04 Rubicon
            4.5" RE Super Flex
            1" BL
            CV Yoke w/ Driveshaft
            Currie Anti-rock swaybar
            35" el cheapos
            Front Bumper & Rockers

Comment

• Hi gang! I'm Ron. I technically don't have a Jeep yet but it's my next vehicle for sure! My wife has a 99 Grand Cherokee. I've always wanted a CJ6 or 7 since I was a kid! I'm looking around now for a CJ so it's partly why I joined here (and partly to connect to some fellow Jeep lovers. ) Anyway, we live in North Central Ohio and I'm looking forward to chatting with ya!

I've got some questions about my CJ search so maybe some of you can help a brutha out? :yay:

I'm going to use my CJ as a daily driver....should I consider anything when looking?

What are my chances of getting ripped off if I buy on eBay? Is there a better way to find and buy good reasonable CJs? Trade mags? The internet? Or just plain luck??

Any comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!

~Ron
              Cat from a kitten's britches...ever see them on dogs?

Comment

• Hey there Ron, creative username! Welcome. We've got a few CJ junkies here on the board, go ahead and start your own thread in the Welcome section and I'm sure you'll find many different views on where/how to buy your Jeep!
                Sarah

Comment

• Cool! Thanks Sarah!

~Ron
                  Cat from a kitten's britches...ever see them on dogs?

Comment

• New kid in jeep town

Hay everybody,
                    Thought I would stop by and say howdy. I like playing in granny gear 3wheels some times 2 in the air, also where you're knee deep in mud and eyeballs full of dust. Love smelling pine trees. Jeeps are built, driven, broken and rebuilt.
                    [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
                    In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

• Welcome Dan -- are you a socal 'duner' too?

Comment

• Hey Ron welcome to the board!! I'm orignially from Ohio, but southwestern part. Wilmington.

Dan also welcome to the board!! King4wd and I are in Hesperia!
                        1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                        Glad to be back in California!

Comment

• Originally posted by loop choke
                          Hello everyone. Good to be here!!!!! Can't wait to meet all of you that I can. I love my new Jeep.

A little backround. I just came out of a Nissan Xterra with a 3" lift, sliders and blah, blah. I have run most of the trails that I have seen you guys talk about. (John Bull, Last Chance, Doran, Odessa, Holcomb Creek.) I am the one who placed the Holcomb Creek Trail Cache for those of you that Geocache.

I was inspired to get a Jeep because I was out in Last Chance Canyon with my Xterra club and saw 2 Jeeps (one red one and a Chopped back Cheroke) run through that V-cut like it was nothing. Then the red jeep drove over something that I wouldn't have even thought of driving over with an IFS vehicle. I was hooked from then on.

Like I said, I hope to meet you all soon.

Jason

Dood! That was al and john and my dad and I were in the white one.
                          Welcome

Comment

• I'm Jeff and I am from Broomfield, CO. Just moved out here from the flat lands and am having a ball. Eventually I will make my way out to the the RUBI' in the near future!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe
                              I'm Jeff and I am from Broomfield, CO. Just moved out here from the flat lands and am having a ball. Eventually I will make my way out to the the RUBI' in the near future!!
                              Welcome! Near future like NEXT WEEK???
                              Hehe, c'mon out!

Comment

• From the OC

I am from mission Viejo CA. and ready to ride. anyone from Southern Cal wanting to go off road with a stock 2004 jeep liberty let me know.
                                __________________________________________________ __

Michael
                                93 Cherokee ^ 4.5 Rusty's full suspension lift
                                ^ Dick Cepeck FCII 31's ^ Much more to come

Comment

Working...
                                X