Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Awhile...

Well, I "joined" the site a number of months ago from a land, far, far, away. I just now finally subscribed. And I'm, at last, getting around to actually getting a picture of the Jeep up on the site...

Pre-build...I've got the Kargo Master cargo rack to put on

All Jeep family...traded in the Nissan. Yes, the Grand Cherokee has the QuadraDrive rather than the QuadraTrac

Will update My Gallery and the appropriate forums as the Unlimited grows and the wallet shrinks.

welcome back.
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Welcome

How do you like the Unlimited? Like the bright orange/red. Going to lift it or stay factory?

Cheers :cocktail:
      :whip: YOU ONLY GO AROUND THIS ROCK ONE TIME...DRIVE A JEEP

Comment

As long as you know what JEEP actually stands for you will enjoy it even more.

J= Just
        E= Empty
        E= Every
        P= Pocket

but that's not a bad thing

Rick
        Rick

IF YOU CAN'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS, PLEASE STAND IN FRONT OF THEM!!!
        http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/yellowfever_photos/[/url]

Comment

Well - with the Kargo Master roof rack on, a bikini top on the way, and the Full Traction 4" LA picked out...I would say that building the Jeep and emptying the wallet are the order of the day.

Comment

I love Jeep familys! lol, welcome!
            Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Hey...welcome. But hard to believe that picture is from 29 palms.
              "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
              (Charles Wells)

Comment

Welcome to MJR. If you run out of money, just get a wife like my ex. She's a fictional writer. You might have read one of her checks...

Can't wait to see the completed (yeah, right) project. And welcome back to the country you were brave enough to defend. Thanks, from all of us.

Kurt
                [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hey Scott! Welcome back! Your jeeps ROCK! Thanks for your subscription.
                  Sarah
                  :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome back! I'll see your JK around some time, I'm sure. Don't forget to .
                    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Okay - the pic wasn't from 29 Palms...it was in Birmingham on vacation. Desert pics will be up soon enough.

Of course, the joy of driving a soft top, cross country, with a loaded roof rack, one wife, two dogs, and OK tornadoes and dust storms...well, that is another story.

Comment

Working...
                      X