• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like it! but welcome anyway! lol
    Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan View Post
      Or like to be in the way going up Miller:poop: :poop:
      were you there for that??? we might have to get the club back together... :yay: mud
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ View Post
        were you there for that??? we might have to get the club back together... :yay: mud
        you were in the group in front of us that day, if i remember it was a LR, frd bronco and some kind of custom rig?????
        The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

Well, we did Calico this weekend. We started on the short road up towards the Gatekeeper/Doran Canyon, and came across a Jeep on it's side. He was ramping up a large rock that was off the trail, I guess just because he can...er...thought he could. So we winched him back upright, he picked up his mirror and motored on :-)

We had 12 Rovers in our group, and opted for the Bypass. It took us darn near forever to all the way through. We had a few guys with Range Rover Classics (1990's version), that refused to be snatched up one or two of the obstacles and so we took FOREVER to get them through. They all made it though.

My 2005 LR3 made all the obstacles without any problems, no scratches or ding in the plastic bits, though I'm sure there are some shiny new marks on the underside. My buddy in his 2006 Range Rover Sport also made it through without any problems.

It was a fun trail, and required good driving skill, but it was very doable in the modern Rovers.

I'll have pictures up in a day or two.
          Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
          Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
          HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

glad you guys had fun. :yay: :cactus:
            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...