Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
    Hey, no one got hurt and you learned some valuable information about wheelin. I had a similar mishap in my FJ40, which was also my first 4x4. Live and learn. I enjoyed the pics.
    yeah, i learned quite a few lessons that weekend.. glad you enjoyed the pics..

Comment

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
      Eh, it doesn't look too banged up. My passenger fender is worse than that. So bad I had to buy a new one. That one looks like it can be bent back.Tires...eh, you're right, the stock Goodyear Wrangler GSA-S are really kinda bad. If you're taking things light, like back roads and stuff that may require 4 wheel traction they do alright, but otherwise they are merely an all season street tire with a semi-aggressive tread. That's a sweet jeep though. Even with the bent fender you shouldn't have too many problems as is if you don't up the tire size any time soon, just don't go on anything that requires you to flex a whole lot...you'll mess that fender up even more. My advice...find a good hammer...or snatch the dent out. At least you didn't break your windsheild (Like i did)

oh....and WELCOME!! You Rock!
      yeah, we ended up just putting a high jack under it and cranking it up a few notches, you can hardly tell anything happened..

it's a miracle i didn't break my windshield, the worst damage was to the passenger side of the window frame, it looks as though it rolled over a fairly large rock.. the dent shoved the frame into the window, but never broke it.. i think i said this before, but i probably used up all my luck for 2007 in one weekend..

Comment

Welcome! can't believe how good your jeep did in the roll!
        Jeeps Rock & Quads Too!

Comment

Ok....first roll is over with. Now we wheel with experience yes?

Cool thing about these websites, particularly MJR, is that someone is posting almost all time about going somewhere, so you can fall in and not have to ride alone.
          Thanks for sharing, its still a lesson worth repeating about going alone.
          See you out there, keep in touch.
          "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
          (Charles Wells)

Comment

Originally posted by Rubigirl View Post
            Welcome! can't believe how good your jeep did in the roll!
            we were all pretty amazed...

Comment

Working...
            X