Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello all

hello everyone just a bit about me i just got back state side from iraq very glad to be back home but now i get to sit at home and work on my trucks all day sence i got shot i cant work any more. i been in the state of Or. i have a 1500 dodge ram sitting on 38's 6 inch lift and alot of work. i just got a new jeep < new to me 89 cherokee sport.> i looking forward to all the mod i am going to do. i hope to meet people in oregon to go trail'n with . i only be bale to be on the site once a week for next month or so waiting on net to be hooked up at my house. then i be on every night after that. i looking forward to finding stuff that people have done and comeing up with some of my own . i post pics of the jeep when i get net at my house and i should have my 4" lift in any day and i start lifting it. then i going to have a couple other mods i hope to do.

well time for me to cruize the formuses and read about other peoples jeeps. btw do any of yall <born and raised texan> themes for your jeep's? my seats are getting my pit bull face put on them and paint job of the same < paint wont last too long lol but it be fun when it first on there.

any questions you have of me i be glad to answer. i stand proud as a vet and will die proud of serve'n i am red white and blue to the bone but with respect i dont want to talk about iraq or politics. anything else is fair game I.M.O.

ttyl
    joseph A.K.A. juros

my first toy jeep will be my new one

Comment

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/all_photos
      Last edited by juros; 12-27-06, 08:50 PM.

Comment

hi joe.
        lets see some pics of your jeep.
        thanks for your service.
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thanks for your service and welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay.
          Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Glad you made it back safely. Thank you and welcome!
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

i will be posting pics of the jeep once i get net at my house the mall wont let me load any pics on there comps to post. shouldnt be much longer till its done

Comment

Sweet. Welcome to the forums! Thanks for all your efforts. If you have any questions about your XJ let me know!
                -Allen
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                X