• Show
Clear All

Ah the best jeep thing i have ever heard

Yah Its A Jeep Thing And Iv Got It And Now It Hurts When I Pee

Comment

Jeep Things

Originally posted by tmkiowa18 View Post
      Tim does this mean you are going to buy a jeep? I know where theres a nice TJ for sale with lockers for 5 G...?
      Also, I made sure you were in my club newsletters as I included you in my trail report for Holcomb Creek. If you want PM me your email and ill send it to you....MATT

"ITS A JEEP THING"
      ______
      [_____]
      (ollllllllo)
      []---o-[]

"YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND"
      "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I Agree

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
        Why would you hang out on a Jeep fourm when you dont have a Jeep and then talk crap? and post the same dumb story twice? try this fourm...
        www.MyFordSUCKS.com
        Well, he went on the Holcomb Creek run i put on as well. And when he had problems. People with jeeps helped him. In 18 years of 4X4ing i have learned that one thing is for sure. (1) we are all going off road for the same reason. (2) no matter what we drive our objective is the same, to have fun and hopefully not break anything. (3) That REAL off roaders work together on the trail to get everyone through and everyone home. (4) That regardless of ones level of experience we ALL started at the same place, the begining.
        (5) That it is the people that go off road that leave trash all over the place and have no respect for anyone or the sport itself will make us ALL look bad. (6) That the activist/tree hugger groups (i.e. sierra club) are against us ALL big time.

"ITS A JEEP THING"
        ______
        [_____]
        (ollllllllo)
        []---o-[]

"YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND"
        "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

Originally posted by tmkiowa18 View Post
          For some reason, the term "troll" comes to mind...:dunno:
          -Bob
          '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I agree

Well, he went on the Holcomb Creek run i put on as well. And when he had problems. People with jeeps helped him. In 18 years of 4X4ing i have learned that one thing is for sure. (1) we are all going off road for the same reason. (2) no matter what we drive our objective is the same, to have fun and hopefully not break anything. (3) That REAL off roaders work together on the trail to get everyone through and everyone home. (4) That regardless of ones level of experience we ALL started at the same place, the begining.
            (5) That it is the people that go off road that leave trash all over the place and have no respect for anyone or the sport itself will make us ALL look bad. (6) That the activist/tree hugger groups (i.e. sierra club) are against us ALL big time.
            I agree with Matt... regardless of what we drive we are all out there for the same reason. I also remember the Jeep guys helping out when it was needed and I also remember the two Ford guys working on a Jeep guys rig when he tore up a rear axle on the Holcomb Creek. Its all about teamwork and getting out and wheeling! Jeep, Dodge, Ford or whatever!

Also, I liked Tim's Poem...pretty funny. And then there was FishPOETs poem...Very good job! Both were great and entertaining.

See you guys on the trails!
            Built Not Bought
            1986 B2

Comment

Well said guys! Happy trails!
              If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Working...
              X