Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibecrawlin

Hi everyone Glad to be here I live in Pa and do some wheelin. I am trying to do more buy sometimes its just not possible. See you on the trail

Ibecrawlin

Just a though. Anyone ever try to rewire the rubicon lockers to work in 4 wheel hi or 2 wheel drive

Comment

hey welcome to MJR. not to sure about the lockers on a rubicon, im in a xj, //Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Ibecrawlin View Post
        Just a though. Anyone ever try to rewire the rubicon lockers to work in 4 wheel hi or 2 wheel drive
        it's been done and a fairly easy jumper is all that is needed iirc. hopefully someone that actually knows will respond.

welcome to the board. :yay: :cactus:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Yeah i know its a pretty easy thing to do. Google it, im sure you can come up with something i know CJBrian did it to his rubicon. Send him a PM im sure he coud help you out. Have fun!
          -Allen
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibecrawlin View Post
            Here's a link:

http://7slotgrille.com/tech/rubiswitches/index.html

Originally posted by FROM THAT LINK
            The switches bypass all safety interlocks, so the lockers can be engaged at any speed, and in any transfer case setting, and will almost certainly not disengage when going over 45 mph.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Aloha! Welcome to the board!
              Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Working...
              X