Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KNCJeeper
    Hey Rat...Im in the Marines...I just came off active duty though and am in the Reserves now!

Yea i am hoping to find some people to wheel with..althougth there aint that great of places around except for Paragon which is a few hours away from here. I am going up for drill weekind though in the Mtns in PA so maybe I will find some stuff up there i hope to play in.

Right now Im trying to decide where to go...I really want the 4.5" RE SF lift but I cant afford all that right now some im trying to get feedback on the 2" BB from RE and maybe find a used par of the rubi wheels and tires to throw on for the time being..

thanks for welcoming me
    If I were you I'd keep looking on this site under Jeep Parts for sale. Other sites like Pirate Jeep always have tons of stuff for sale, I'm betting you can find a suspension, wheels, tires, the whole shooting match used online. You just have to be careful and make sure you can at least see the stuff before you buy. But most Jeepers are cool and aren't going to stiff you. And there are a lot of real smart , long time off roaders here at MJR, so don't be afraid to post up your "stupid questions". SOmeone always has an answer, an experience, advice, etc.
    I've heard of Paragon. I was stationed in VA a long time ago. Where exactly is Paragon?
    Rat
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Yea thats a big reason I got on here was to get advice and help and then meet some cool people!

Parago is in east central PA outside of Hazelton PA...i havent been up there yet but its 15,000 acres and 150 miles of offroad trails from novice to advanced and they 101 courses and everything....sound pretty cool and im really excited to get up there. I will check out that pirate site though and see what I can find.

You havent heard anything on the RE BB 2" have you? or the RE 4.5" SF?
      Just trying to get to Cali!

Comment

what is the pirate jeep site? i cant seem to find it unless its pirate4x4?

Comment

I was born in Bethesda MD, Naval Hospital. So...I can say I'm from Maryland in a sense. Although I've lived in the deep south most all my life.

But Welcome. Sweet Sahara, looks far better than my wittle 2.5L YJ...
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

hey man thanks for the comments...im actually not from maryland. I grew up in kansas and I dont really like maryland at all! lol

Comment

www.pirate4x4.com is the site you are looking for

Comment

Welcome from one Newbie to another.

Comment

Originally posted by KNCJeeper
                  Yea thats a big reason I got on here was to get advice and help and then meet some cool people!

Parago is in east central PA outside of Hazelton PA...i havent been up there yet but its 15,000 acres and 150 miles of offroad trails from novice to advanced and they 101 courses and everything....sound pretty cool and im really excited to get up there. I will check out that pirate site though and see what I can find.

You havent heard anything on the RE BB 2" have you? or the RE 4.5" SF?
                  I'm running the RE 4.5. I got it from a freind used. My Jeep climbs everything I point it at with no issues so I have nothing but good things to say about it. And it was cheap!!!
                  [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
                  [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
                  http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Using a used lift kit is no big deal then huh? I didnt know but I thought it wouldnt be good...I wish I could find a used one.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                      I'm running the RE 4.5. I got it from a freind used. My Jeep climbs everything I point it at with no issues so I have nothing but good things to say about it. And it was cheap!!!
                      What size tires are you running on there Rat?

Comment

I believe his tires are 35's ....but I'm probably wrong...
                        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                        [_____]
                        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                        []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                        X