Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member-new jeep

Well new to me. 99 TJ, 6 cyl,5spd, 4" lift, 33s and not much else.

Happy to be a member of your forum. It seems to be an active group, and close too.! I am in ventura county Ca. Looking to upgrade my jeep, and take part in some of your outings. I do most of the work myself, dont know if I could build up an axle though. I already have a question, how do I find northridge 4x4, been lurking for a week. Brian

Last edited by brian4.2; 09-30-03, 05:59 PM.

heya brian! welcome aboard! congrats on the new jeep! got a pic of your jeep? we love to see those too.

yup, we're pretty active and we always have a great time! looking forward to seeing you on the next run!

sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Brian, Welcome to MJR!! We usually get out about once or twice a month, just keep an eye on the trail rides section. I'm not sure where northridge4x4 is, I've heard the name, but never been there. I dont even know if it is in northridge, CA Enjoy your stay, hope to see you on the trail.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Do you have an address?

Comment

Northridge 4X4

Hi Brian,

If your referring to the Northridge 4X4 that has great deals on Jeep parts on the Web, they're in Washington. I live in Thousand Oaks and was hoping they were local.

Have you gone to Ventura 4X4 off Collins in Ventura?

~chuck

Comment

Washington! No wonder info didnt have it, but I couldnt find it on the web either.
            Never tried Ventura. Used Conejo off road before, and 4W parts in the valley. Is it me or does no-one stock parts? Everthing seems to be "I can order that". I can order that too.. I just want it now. The Friday before I go out I need stuff or I have to go hunting down parts on Saturday.

Comment

Hmmmm, Brian with a 4" lift and 33s... I think I know this guy.:yay:

Welcome aboard.
              myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Working...
              X