Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a TJ about a month ago and nailer341 recommended this site, so hi everyone

I have a few things to sort out (mainly suspension related) before going on trails, but I hope to meet some people here to go have fun on the weekend.

Here is the TJ:

[COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

welcome, nice rig. :yay:
    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Welcome aboard, your jeep rocks!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR any details about your jeep, it looks like it is built to ROCK!!!!
        :wink:

Comment

welcome, sweet ride too !............are those OMF beadlocks ?

Comment

Thanks everyone. Here are some details:

2004 Sport, Auto, RE 5.5 LA, RE Reservoir Shocks, ACOS, Currie Anti Rock, 35" Dick Cepek FC II, 17x9 OMF Beadlocks, Hanson Front Bumper, Warn 9.5 Ti, Body Armor Swing Rear, and some more stuff.

What I need to do right now:
            Need to adjust suspension since front axle is off center and wheelbase not equal (longer on pass side than driver's), and alignment is way off. Also thinking of going with 4.5 springs. I need to get some skids to protect the underside. Install Currie HD steering that will be coming this week, wire my CB and other electrical stuff.

Future mods: gears, sport cage, and LEDs.
            [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

welcomr to MJR
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Nice rig... welcome aboard.

Michael
                1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
                3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Welcome, and nice Jeep.

Todd
                  Navy-Jeepster
                  Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                  Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to MJR!
                    If you would like to see a jeep with 4.5 springs feel free to stop by if your in the San Gabriel area. I'm at 132 w las tunas Dr. and maybe i can help with any other jeep ? you may have.
                    Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                    It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by Jeep Thing
                      Hello and welcome to MJR!
                      If you would like to see a jeep with 4.5 springs feel free to stop by if your in the San Gabriel area. I'm at 132 w las tunas Dr. and maybe i can help with any other jeep ? you may have.
                      I just bought Michael's 4.5 RE springs, and I will install them shortly (I was supposed to do it this WE, but got delayed). I'd like to hook up and get to meet some local Jeepers, thanks for the offer. I'm in La Crescenta, just West of Pasadena.

Comment

Working...
                      X