• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome aboard
    sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to the board. As mentioned above you don’t start out on the rocks!!! Dirt roads, mud, and snow get old after awhile. Don’t get me wrong those places serve there purpose. But soon you will say hmmm lets try that trail……..then next thing you know it your dogs for sale baseball card collection, anything that somebody will buy on e-bay. Just so you can upgrade your parts. Echo, rocks doesn’t always mean you will break something. Go slow pick your right line, listen to your spotter. And if you don’t feel comfortable just go around! HEY IM in Riverside (down town-jeep is around La Sierra) also I’m building up my scrambler. If you want to come wrench and just meet some jeep guys let me know. I have owned and built several jeeps and would love to help you build yours. Jimmy
      Head nut at Outdoorlogic
      Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
      www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Originally posted by medicmahem
        I agree if you got some quick disconects for the front sway bar and some cheap 31" mud tires you could do 80% of the trails out there. Then you can see what other people have and how it works and then you can make a plan on what you want. Take it from some one who has put 3 different lifts on and has bought 3 different sets of tires in the past 2 years. MAKE A PLAN FIRST!!!
        Dude where do keep that money tree??? I want one...
        Mama loves to hear that "one more part dear"...

: )
        Rat
        [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
        [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
        http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by ECHO
          Hi, I Just Wanted To Introduce Myself To The Rest Of The Class. My Name Is Jack And I Own A Basically Stock 98 Tj. I Have Done Some Engine Mods And Would Like To Go Crazy With Everything Else But Dont Know Where To Begin. I Want To Lift It But Want To Choose The Best Lift. Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.i Would Also Like To Make Some New Friends To Hit The Trails With In The Near Future. By The Way I Live In Riverside California.
          Jack, welcome to the party! Looks like ya done got bit by da bug... Condolances

If you ever need help or advise, this is the right place to get it. There are a lot of trail savvy folks here, and thier nice too! I'm a relative newbie too, and I highly recommend these guys. Lots of fun, safe, and smart. Anytime you wanna ride, post it up!

Rat

Comment

Trail scouts

Hey evereyone, just wanted to let you all know that this past weekend I was at Miller Jeep trail, and ran into to a jeeper and Toyota. Both owners saw the MJR Trail Crew stickers on my Jeep and said they were looking at the site, and are going to become new members. They really like the fact it isn't a club, and said the site is way cool. Go Sarah! The jeeper was already on, goes by the handle AA. I don't see him here, but he'll check in I'm sure. I helped him with some power steering fluid for his groaning Renegade
            Rat

Comment

That AA guy doesn't sound too bright if he's wheeling without spare power steering fluid, especialy when he just installed a hydro-boost. Oh well, with some of these guys you can buy them books and send them to school, but all they do is chew the covers off. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by rat patrol
                Dude where do keep that money tree??? I want one...
                Mama loves to hear that "one more part dear"...

: )
                Rat
                I have a great job and unlimited overtime. I pick pout what I want and figure out how much overtime to work. Not the brightest idea but it works.

P.S. I did not have a plan!!!!
                :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Double AA
                  That AA guy doesn't sound too bright if he's wheeling without spare power steering fluid, especialy when he just installed a hydro-boost. Oh well, with some of these guys you can buy them books and send them to school, but all they do is chew the covers off. Thanks again.
                  HEY dUBL AA! Glad to see ya here. You made it up alright I take it. I turned around and came back up again. It was too confusing at the bottom, too many choices
                  Hope to see you out therre again, maybe this weekend?

Rat

Comment

We made it out fine, other than the power steering pump died. The hydro-boost was just install and it's giving me some problems. I was planning on going up again next weekend, but the pump needs replacing now. Oh well, better at Miller than Rubicon or JV.

I haven't run Miller in a couple of years. All the rain we've had made the trail a lot more fun. We usually run the trail from the Lockwood side and stop for lunch at the stream crossing. The following weekend i'll be going again with a couple other jeeps. Let me know if you can make it.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig
                      HEY IM in Riverside (down town-jeep is around La Sierra) also I’m building up my scrambler. If you want to come wrench and just meet some jeep guys let me know. I have owned and built several jeeps and would love to help you build yours. Jimmy

THANKS, I APPRECIATE THE OFFER. I LIVE OFF OF LA SIERRA SOUTH OF THE 91. IM SOMEWHAT MECHANICALLY INCLINED AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP IF YOU NEED IT. I COULD ALSO USE THE ADVICE OF EXPERIENCED JEEPERS TO HELP BUILD MY JEEP UP. I HATE WASTING TIME AND MONEY AND DONT WANT TO FIND OUT I DID THINGS THE WRONG WAY LATER ON.

Comment

Great, my buddies house is off mitchell and arlington. We are building a under camper cage type thing for my dads Dodge 2500 it will be a platform for varmit hunting, not my thing but hey he is my pops. Will also be finishing the tube flat fenders on the scrambler. Your welcome to come and join learn how to bend tube and what not. jimmy
                        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
                        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
                        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

Welcome to the party!!

Looking forward to meeting up some day on a run, just keep an eye on the trails thread and jump right in one day!
                          Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                          It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyrig
                            Your welcome to come and join learn how to bend tube and what not. jimmy
                            SOUNDS GOOD. SO HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Michael
                              1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
                              3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Working...
                              X