Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey everyone i'm new to the forum

i just found out about this site from DEAMER and thought i'd intro. myself.i'm bill and i just bought a '06 unlimited ,its totally stock and eventually i'll get a lift.i live in cal.city ca. and like to go up around burro schmidt tunnel and last chance canyon..thanks for the great forum site!!

Awesome...glad to hear youre taking it out.

Welcome to the forum Join us at Calico if you can!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

hi Tam,can a totally stock jeep make the calico run alright? and when is it? thanks,bill

Comment

Your Jeep can run it...but itd probably not be a great idea.

Are you running the stock 215's or 225 tires? Im only worried about your rocker panels.

That doesnt mean you cant come out and ride along with someone. Its going to be a big group this year. It seems to get bigger and bigger every year. Should be a great time.

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

yeah,i'd be worried about the rocker panels too.at least till i get some rock sliders.maybe i'll come and check it out just to be around other jeepers.thanks,bill

Comment

Welcome aboard! Your Jeep rocks
            Sarah
            :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Hey Bill glad you made it. So are you going to get your brother to register?As far as taking a stocker through calico, I think some of the stockers took theirs as far as they safely could then they turned around. That was pretty far up the trail if i remember right. Like I was telling you at pep boys ,you you can get a lot of info from the forums for lifts and other questions you have. Glad to finally have a Local Jeeper that gets out on the trail.
              Dennis
              04 TJ
              4.0/Auto
              RE 4.5 Long Arm
              Rock-It Man Rockers
              33x12.50 BFG A/T
              desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

well i dont know how far i can make it but being around other jeepers cant be all that bad ,thanks for telling me about this forum site!!!your right i can learn alot about how i'm gonna set my jeep up.my bro. is registered as 94yjman,nice to meet someone out in cal.city, the el pasos are so close.

Comment

Welcome! See ya on the trails.
                  :yay: Brian
                  myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

We went a lot further then we expected last year with a stocker.
                    We did hit the transfer case skid some, and it has not recovered yet.
                    That was the only thing we dinged up, while up there. Our rockers are protected now though.

It was a good run last year. Wish that we where going to be there this year.

Just other things are in the way this year.

Have fun.

Navy-Jeepster
                    Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                    Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

welcome, jeep rule got some pic of your jeep? post some before and after shots.lol:smile:
                      Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
                      It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

Working...
                      X