Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction

Hello, my name is Steve and I'm a Jeep-o-holic. I purchased my 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport from a friend at work last December. It was bone-stock, had 53,000 miles on the clock, and had never seen the dirt. Since I've owned it, it's seen the dirt, as a matter of fact, alot of dirt.

So far I've installed a Rubicon Express 4.5" Super Flex lift kit, RE monotube shocks, Advance Adapters SYE, Tom Woods CV driveshaft, Goodyear MT/R 33x12.5x15's on Mickey Thompson Classic II's, K&N FIPK, Garvin Wilderness rear bumper with a swing away tire carrier and jerry can holders, Cobra 75WX ST radio, and if my wife reads this post, I'll probably have to buy some jewelry too.

Since I've owned the Jeep, I've made 3 trips to Death Valley, including Warm Springs to Butte Valley to Mengal Pass to Golar Wash, 1 trip to Big Bear, 2 trips to Santiago Peak, and 1 trip to Anza Borrego where I went up Diablo Drop-off, although I probably won't do that again until I ditch the Dana 35 and gear down some.

I've noticed a large number of SoCal residents on this board, so I hope to meet some like-minded folk to 4-wheel with in the future.

Welcome to the board!

Feel free to join any posted run We have our annual MJR Ill Drink to that Run in the beginning of April in Calico. Its a great place to meet up with everyone.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome aboard - your jeep rocks! See ya on the trails.
      Sarah
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

welcome to mjr!!!

well you found us, other jeep lovers who love the out doors. nice jeep, i to run the 4.5 re and boy does it flex like its name(super flex).
        se ya on the trails.
        Not In The Office Look For Me on The Trail's!
        It's a "Jeep Thing" you just wouldn't understand ....

Comment

welcome to mjr.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
          ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

welcome and sweet ride

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Your Jeep looks great!...but if you want to ride with us, you'll have to lose the boxing glove bumperettes!

Just ask the Hostess!!
              Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
              2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Michael
                1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport
                3" Rough Country Lift

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Calico sounds fun, but the date is inconvenient for me, so I'll have to introduce myself at a different get-together.

Also my friends have been ragging on me for some time about the "Barbie Jeep bumpers", so feel free to blast away! I've received so much flak over the bumper ends and the junior Jeep flares (my friends have a Sahara and a Rubicon with the bigger flares) that I've already developed a thick skin. Actually, I have the new flat bumper caps on order from the dealer since I heard the Barbie bumpers won't last long on the trail.

Comment

Originally posted by Socalz
                    Thank you all for the warm welcome! Calico sounds fun, but the date is inconvenient for me, so I'll have to introduce myself at a different get-together.

Also my friends have been ragging on me for some time about the "Barbie Jeep bumpers", so feel free to blast away! I've received so much flak over the bumper ends and the junior Jeep flares (my friends have a Sahara and a Rubicon with the bigger flares) that I've already developed a thick skin. Actually, I have the new flat bumper caps on order from the dealer since I heard the Barbie bumpers won't last long on the trail.
                    save your money, and just remove the floaties, and call it good.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                    X