Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations from Ontario, Canada!

Greetings to all!

This is my first post, and I'm so glad to have finally found this place. I looked around and you guys and gals all seem very nice!

I have joined a local forum which is ...just....DEAD! :yawn: I think I've seen literally 7 posts all summer. Not very active at all! Then I joined one just for 4 bangers like mine, but it also seems very quiet.

About me: I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I have been a proud owner of my 1999 TJ 4 cyl. since jan/03. I'll be honest, I originally bought it as a winter beater for my other car, a 1993 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo (thus my login ID). We get A LOT of snow up here and I needed something with 4WD and rear seats for my son and dog. The fact that its a convertible was just gravy on top. However, its been so much fun I find myself driving the TJ more often than my Z, which is reserved for weekends and track days nowadays.

Hope to hang out here a lot, gleem some pearls of wisdom from the vets, and contribute what I can.

Cheers
    JZ

hey there JZ...welcome to the board! we've got alot of active jeepers here - in fact, we just got in from the trail! your jeep rocks!
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

WELCOME!!! glad you found us. I miss Canada... use to go on fly ins when I lived in Wisconsin... mmm fresh walleye!!!:yay:
      myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

hey JZ, Welcome to MJR, Glad you found us!! Good to see new members outside of California and even out side the country Enjoy!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome JZ! I just joined myself and yes this is the best jeep forums site i've seen. I like the site, great resources and info and lots of knowledgable folks, and active... I'm looking forward to joining them on a trail.

What kind of off-roading do you do in Ottowa, I've only been to British Columbia and we all loved it. My mother-in-law even moved to Vancouver (thank god).

post a pic of your jeep, maybe in action?!
          ~ Dos Tacos Mas, Porfavor!

Comment

Working...
          X