Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the Orange curtain

Howdy, thought i'd introduce myself, finally! I've been lurking on various other boards for a while, but never was taken with the crowd they attracted. That's when I happened upon MJR. after reading some of the posts here it seems like everyone is quite normal, or at least as normal as jeep folk can be! None of the my jeeps better than yours 'cos i've got 19" of travel kind of people....

Anyhoo, living in south orange county, socal, i tend to run place like Big Bear, Lake arrowhead (can't wait for dishpan to open up again) with the occasional trip further.

I thought I'd post a picci of the Wangler (not a typo) when she was all pretty and clean, I'll post a recent one once everyones got used to the shinyness! Well being a Brit (I do type with an english accent) it's time for a cup of tea! :cup:

Last edited by Comrade Andy; 03-24-05, 03:14 PM. Reason: can't speell
    Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Nah, you just THINK we're normal. Kidding! I think we've done an excellent job of attracting great regular users and friends here, and I wouldn't have it any other way *sniff, sniff*

Enough of that, welcome aboard, Your Jeep Rocks! We'll see ya on the trails soon.
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome! It's starting to get think with Jeeps behind the Orange Curtain.
      (And for good reason also!)
      4:1 ratio racing

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Not another BRIT!! I dont know if we can handle it! Sweet YJ!
        [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
        SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
        Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Do I need to start wavin' the flag? how many brits do we have out there?
          Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Andy
            Just 2 . . . I think

But you both have YJ's.

Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

I agree with the normal bit, I was just talking to the other guy in my head and he agrees. Plus my jeep with 19 inches of travel tells me his 23000 pound winch is better than eveyone elses. I told my jeep to be queit because every one would not belive he could talk with such authority about such a subject. then my dog said that......
              censored for having an opinion

Comment

You know that the UK is the true home of the yuppie, therefore we have to drive YJ's aka yuppie jeeps, gotta go and put on my 19.5" travel shocks and have a cocktail :cocktail:

Comment

lol...welcome to MJR

Tam
                  2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                  Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Welcome and yeah this is a great place to park-it. Still being new to the group myself it wasn't hard to fit in. Here it seems to be more about being then being the biggest or the best with respect for the rest. Anything eles is not tolerated. This is the best little Jeep site in the west.

Cheers, B&T TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
                      Welcome to MJR! Not another BRIT!! I dont know if we can handle it! Sweet YJ!
                      Chris, On yer bike!
                      "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Andy
                        Mine's a pint of Gary Glitter :beer:

Here's a Dolly Mixture of my Kareem Abdul Jabbar

"your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aston
                          Chris, On yer bike!
                          I still don't get it. :confused:
                          myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
                            I still don't get it. :confused:
                            Neither do I and its got my name in it . . . :confused:
                            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

what are you confused about?

Comment

Working...
                              X