Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey. New from Ventura CA

Hey, my name is jeremy. I just got my '78 CJ7 about a year ago. So far i have only had time to put in a rear locker, it has 31"mts. I am planning on getting a winch as well as rocker guards soon. when i can afford it, i will go for the lift and 33" tires, but i also got school to pay for. hahah. I would love to find some good runs here, as i dont know many yet. bummed i cant make it out to salton sea with you guys cuz of work, sure looks/sounds fun. Any ideas on some good rocker guards, as well as diff. guards? Thanks
    -Jeremy
    1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Hey, welcome, you made it
    SWEET JEEP! Which dunes?

Rock-It Man is currently prototyping some revolutionary rocker guards.. He's also a mod and advertiser here, so be sure to look to him first

Let's go dunin' - Your Jeep Rocks!
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That was pismo beach, there was a rubicon club out there, they saw my jeep kickin butt and wanted some pics of it. Im always down for a good pismo trip.....i heard glamis was bigger, but have never been there. Thanks for the info.....i will have to contact him.
      1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

Originally posted by jermy01
        That was pismo beach, there was a rubicon club out there, they saw my jeep kickin butt and wanted some pics of it. Im always down for a good pismo trip.....i heard glamis was bigger, but have never been there. Thanks for the info.....i will have to contact him.
        Oh cool, we haven't been to Pismo yet. Drove through the city of Pismo Beach, but weren't quite sure where the dunes were, and weren't driving a Jeep! We usually head out to Dumont Dunes when the opportunity arises. Hasn't this year, because of all the rain.

Haven't been to Glamis either, but they say it's pretty wild.
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Sweet CJ!
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hey man whats up.. Im in calabassas not to far from ventura.. We go out to pismo 2-3 times a year, take the jeeps and the quads... we're thinking of doing our 1st trip of 05' late march. Ill keep you posted.

Comment

pismo

i want to go to pismo to i live in lompoc it is 45 min south of pismo i have a stock jeep but i want to go let me know give me 2 weeks plz advance so i can get off work ty
              2004 TJ stock
              photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
              wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

2 weeks advance for me too for work. you dont need anything big for pismo.....just some air outta your tires.

Comment

oh!!!

i have been to pismo i have grown up in santa barbara areaall my life i used to go every weekend just never in a jeep i'm new to the jeep thing
                  2004 TJ stock
                  photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
                  wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

a good place to eat in pismo

For the newbies to pismo there is a good place to eat up from the pier. Its called Splash Cafe. They have the best clam chowder served in a sourdough bowl. I have to go there everytime i go to pismo. just thinking about it is making my mouth water.
                    Dennis
                    04 TJ
                    4.0/Auto
                    RE 4.5 Long Arm
                    Rock-It Man Rockers
                    33x12.50 BFG A/T
                    desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deamer
                      For the newbies to pismo there is a good place to eat up from the pier. Its called Splash Cafe. They have the best clam chowder served in a sourdough bowl. I have to go there everytime i go to pismo. just thinking about it is making my mouth water.
                      Let me know if you want to make a day run on a sunday, Im in rosamond so could meet you on the way..
                      04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                      4" rough country springs
                      Nth degree arms upper and lower
                      1" Currie MML/BL
                      Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                      33"BFG MT's
                      Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
                        Let me know if you want to make a day run on a sunday, Im in rosamond so could meet you on the way..
                        alirght, sundays are a good day run, a lot of people are already packing up to get outta there. I take the 101 all the way up, you'd probably take the I-5....so we'd end up just meeting there. but ill let you know when im going, pertty soon here hopefully. Thanks for the suggestion of this forum AVnative.

Comment

Originally posted by jermy01
                          alirght, sundays are a good day run, a lot of people are already packing up to get outta there. I take the 101 all the way up, you'd probably take the I-5....so we'd end up just meeting there. but ill let you know when im going, pertty soon here hopefully. Thanks for the suggestion of this forum AVnative.
                          Your quite welcome, A good bunch of people here,
                          As far as a day trip, this weekend is taken, will be at TDS, Let me see what is up after that, or let me know when a bunch of you are planning, sunday is my only day off so work is no prob..
                          04TJ, 4.0 5spd
                          4" rough country springs
                          Nth degree arms upper and lower
                          1" Currie MML/BL
                          Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
                          33"BFG MT's
                          Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Originally posted by avnative
                            Your quite welcome, A good bunch of people here,
                            As far as a day trip, this weekend is taken, will be at TDS, Let me see what is up after that, or let me know when a bunch of you are planning, sunday is my only day off so work is no prob..
                            ya, bummed i cant make it to TDS. any sunday after that is good for me, i usually work sundays, but can usually manage to get one or two off here and there once in a while

Comment

Hi Jermy01

I've never been to Pismo I might be interested in taking a drive out there to check it out and play.
                              *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
                              Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
                              Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Working...
                              X