• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jeremy
    Sweet Jeep
    censored for having an opinion

Comment

Pismo Trip!!!

Alright everybody whose interested. I requested sunday the 20th off of work for pismo. I will be up there, not sure on time yet, probably early to late moring depending on which of my friends makes me wake up earliest, hahaha, and am planning on staying the night (pitchin a tent) unless it is raining or somthing else keeps us from it. If its raining pretty good, it'd probably b called off for us. I got probably a couple other trucks going up, and probably some bikes. Any body who is interested can cruise up there, and camp with us if you wanted to stay the night. For those of you who havn't been before there is a fee to get in (like 5 bucks/vehicle i think) and more if you want to stay the night.
      1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

hi

you are going to spend sunday night there i go to work at 4 so i might make it up there if you get there early enough but sat i'm off
        2004 TJ stock
        photo of me an my baby

jeep girl do it better!!
        wanted good man taking apps inquir with in

Comment

one of my dirt biking buddies wants to be there by 9, so ill probably load up w/ a couple coffees and get up there early
          1978 CJ7, 304 V8, T-150, locked AMC 20 with Superior Axles, Warn M8000, RE 2.5" lift, 31"BFG mudterrains, Naked and dirty 7 months of the year! Cant wait to get more!

Comment

I live in ventura county..... welcome to the board. Sweet CJ7! We need more CJ's to make it out on some more runs.

Comment

Working...
            X