Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from SD

I've been reading the site lately. It looks like you have some active SoCal members. I mostly wheel in Anza Borrego and Big Bear (when the snow melts.) I can't wait to wheel with ya'll but take it easy on me- I still haven't got the plates yet.

Welcome aboard! Is that a Rubicon? Are you going to TDS? Either way I'm sure we'll see you in BB this spring.
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Welcome aboard! Is that a Rubicon? Are you going to TDS? Either way I'm sure we'll see you in BB this spring.
      Sarah
      Yep- I was able to find a used 2004 Rubi. I got motivated afer my Xterra buddies Loop Choke and Fryman bought theirs. I've wheeled it a few times and am very happy- no regrets except for the amount of space. I'm never putting the back seats back in it. I can't wait for some warm weather so I can keep the top down.

Comment

Hey sundance, it's good to see you made it aboard. We'll see you on the trails!
        1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Originally posted by dhsundance
          Yep- I was able to find a used 2004 Rubi. I got motivated afer my Xterra buddies Loop Choke and Fryman bought theirs. I've wheeled it a few times and am very happy- no regrets except for the amount of space. I'm never putting the back seats back in it. I can't wait for some warm weather so I can keep the top down.
          What a deal! This winter has really been a drag, I can't wait for spring to break either. Congrats on switching over to the JEEP side! Haha

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us.
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Welcome buddy, glad you found the dark side with us..................and I'm not your father...

Comment

Welcome aboard! Why wait for summer to put the top down? That's what long johns are for...
                Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

I've been reading the site lately. It looks like you have some active SoCal members. I mostly wheel in Anza Borrego and Big Bear (when the snow melts.) I can't wait to wheel with ya'll but take it easy on me- I still haven't got the plates yet.
                  Dude,

Welcome!!! This board is grate! ...err... it's a great board! and don't be a wuss... I bought my jeep on a wednesday, lifted it thursday, drove it home friday, and wheeled saturday and sunday!!!

.....j/k... on the wuss thing!

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Originally posted by flywaterguide
                    Dude,

Welcome!!! This board is grate! ...err... it's a great board! and don't be a wuss... I bought my jeep on a wednesday, lifted it thursday, drove it home friday, and wheeled saturday and sunday!!!

.....j/k... on the wuss thing!
                    You're lucky- I wish I had the time to wheel these days. I'm back in school again for another degree. It kills me to not be able to have fun on my weekends. The good thing is that when I'm done- there'll be a decent raise which will benefit my jeep.

I am going to TDS though. I can't wait.

Dave

Comment

Welcome to the dark side Dave!!!!! This club is a great group of people. I guess we can't call you DOZER anymore. (MJR folks. I will explain over a few pints and a camp fire)

Jason
                      The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke
                        Welcome to the dark side Dave!!!!! This club is a great group of people. I guess we can't call you DOZER anymore. (MJR folks. I will explain over a few pints and a camp fire)

Jason
                        mmm, pints. mmm, campfire. mmm, black & tans.
                        let's get a good run going

Comment

Originally posted by loop choke

Jason
                          I was hoping that wheeling with a jeep would keep me from acquiring any new nicknames. Hopefully with the lockers and lack of wheel spin- no "Dusty Dave" and lack of torsion bars no "Dozer".

Dave

Comment

I was hoping that wheeling with a jeep would keep me from acquiring any new nicknames. Hopefully with the lockers and lack of wheel spin- no "Dusty Dave" and lack of torsion bars no "Dozer".

Dave
                            forunately, or not, nicknames generally arn't vehicle or equipment specific... unless you count "tractor boy". :yay:

welcome Dave.
                            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                              mmm, pints. mmm, campfire. mmm, black & tans.
                              let's get a good run going
                              When??? Where??? Let's do Calico before it gets too HOT. Or Pumpkineater/Achey Breaky? Let me know and I will see if I can scrape together the funds to go. Being unemployed at 30 sucks!!!!!

Jason
                              The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT be infringed!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X