Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new member here

Hello,
    Found this site by accident, but I can tell its pretty good already! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I am a fairly new Jeep owner and a novice at the trails, but hope to learn a lot in the future!

Hello, Daisy, do tell us more about your Jeep and your favorite trails! It might be somewhat of a drive, but there will be a good turnout tomorrow at the Meet & Greet in Torrance. Welcome aboard! You'll find we're a very active group.
    Sarah
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome to MJR :wink:
      [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
      In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

welcome, you don't have a white golden eagle edition cj do you??? :yay:
        myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

wow a fellow Jeeper who lives in my small town...................ever want to go for a quick run on the local trails.........let me know !!

Comment

Originally posted by blkTJ
            welcome, you don't have a white golden eagle edition cj do you??? :yay:

Welcome to the board, Daisy!
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Welcome to MJR! Glad you found us. What kind of Jeep you you have?
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Hey everyone,
                Thanks for the warm welcome! No, my Jeep is not gold, its black. And yes, I would love to explore some trails in Riverside County soon!!!!

My Jeep is a 98 TJ, hardtop with a 6" suspension/body lift and its obviously a 4x4. Other than that, I am embarassed to admit it, but I am not sure what type the suspension is nor whether it has a Detriot locker, etc...(I bought it a year and a half ago but due to job relocation and $ I have not had a chance to modify it or figure out exactly what it has even as of yet).

I do know it has 33x12.5x15" mud tires and its a 5 speed and it is slow as heck on the road

Hence, the reason for my license plate------> (AGRIV8U).

Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to meeting some of you and learning how to drive the trails and just learning where some good ones are!

Comment

Welcome to mjr! sounds like a cool jeep you got there
                  B R E T T
                  87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

welcome to mjr! post up a pic of your rig.
                    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Working...
                    X