X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sarah
    replied
    Originally posted by sam 15
    Thanks everyone. Sully, that is a mile marker winch (12,000 lb). I went with that cause I figured I'd be spending more time pulling out bigger vehicles (less capable than a Jeep) than pulling out myself. (if you can't get around em', you got to at least get em' out of the way). Sarah, I don't know how I got that Avatar in there like that....I must have pushed the right button somewhere (computer challenged), but it's there, so that's good with me!
    We all knew you could do it!
    Welcome aboard, let's go wheelin!

Leave a comment:

• H8PVMT
    replied
    Sweet Jeep dude! Reminds me of mine... uh er... sorta. Okay so mine's white too.

Leave a comment:

• sam 15
    replied
    Thanks everyone. Sully, that is a mile marker winch (12,000 lb). I went with that cause I figured I'd be spending more time pulling out bigger vehicles (less capable than a Jeep) than pulling out myself. (if you can't get around em', you got to at least get em' out of the way). Sarah, I don't know how I got that Avatar in there like that....I must have pushed the right button somewhere (computer challenged), but it's there, so that's good with me!

Leave a comment:

• CMeTopless818
    replied
    Nice setup

Leave a comment:

• sarah
    replied
    Sweet Jeep! Looks like you got your avatar figgered out too, Your Jeep Rocks!
    Sarah

Leave a comment:

• Sully
    replied
    Awesome jeep! Very clean! What kind of winch is that on there? Milemarker?

Leave a comment:

• TJSUPE
    replied
    Nice looking Rig!

Leave a comment:

• sam 15
    started a topic Finally figured it out (with some help)

Finally figured it out (with some help)

Okay, I think I've finally figured out how to post a pic of my Jeep (Driveway photo's only) I havent figured out how to shrink the pic for Avatar

Working...
X