Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally figured it out (with some help)

Okay, I think I've finally figured out how to post a pic of my Jeep (Driveway photo's only) I havent figured out how to shrink the pic for Avatar

1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Nice looking Rig!
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Awesome jeep! Very clean! What kind of winch is that on there? Milemarker?

Comment

Sweet Jeep! Looks like you got your avatar figgered out too, Your Jeep Rocks!
        Sarah
        :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Nice setup
          *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
          Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
          Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Thanks everyone. Sully, that is a mile marker winch (12,000 lb). I went with that cause I figured I'd be spending more time pulling out bigger vehicles (less capable than a Jeep) than pulling out myself. (if you can't get around em', you got to at least get em' out of the way). Sarah, I don't know how I got that Avatar in there like that....I must have pushed the right button somewhere (computer challenged), but it's there, so that's good with me!
            1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Sweet Jeep dude! Reminds me of mine... uh er... sorta. Okay so mine's white too.
              [color=grey]Ryan[/color]
              [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]No Jeep To speak of. But I got a Hummer H3[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by sam 15
                Thanks everyone. Sully, that is a mile marker winch (12,000 lb). I went with that cause I figured I'd be spending more time pulling out bigger vehicles (less capable than a Jeep) than pulling out myself. (if you can't get around em', you got to at least get em' out of the way). Sarah, I don't know how I got that Avatar in there like that....I must have pushed the right button somewhere (computer challenged), but it's there, so that's good with me!
                We all knew you could do it!
                Welcome aboard, let's go wheelin!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
                X