Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Cal High Desert Newbie

Hello, I've been checking out jeep forums for a while now and have finally decided to "Cowboy up" and join this one. You all seem to really be into some dang good jeepin' and I am ready to join you all for some trail rides. My jeep is an oldie but goodie 1974 CJ6 w/304, NP435, T20 riding on 33 X 10.5 X 15's. I've done many trails here in So Cal but I am willing to learn as much as I can when it comes to wheeling! Looking forward to my first trail ride with you all!

Welcome to the site Baja! There are several of us from the desert, so we're generally up to something year round! I'm sure we'll be out and about one day in the next couple weekends...so stay tuned. We're off to Moab for Labor Day, so we need to get a local run in here before that trip...
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome Baja-
      We have a good group here, all are always up for a run.
      Looking forward to getting out there and hitting some trials with you.

Which ones have you done???

Kirk
      Kirk
      1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

Right on Sixer... AND WELCOME!

We DO have a great time together...

Im not so sure when the next adventure will be, Im pretty much booked up for the next two or three weekends

Sarah and I were talking about getting together to run Coyote Canyon around the first or second weekend of September, with a BBQ and soak in my spa afterwards...(Im about 45 minutes from the trail...)

Ummm...I think I just announced the next wheeling trip...Should I post it?

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Tams- I got to get your tire back. we need a definte arrangement, Let me know what it is and I will get it to you!!!

Kirk
          Kirk
          1997 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

welcome sixer! Glad you found us. Sounds like you got a pretty nice rig there! Any Pics?
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

welcome aboard! join in the fun
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Thanks for the nice welcome. I've done Miller, Rower (?), John Bull, Silverwood, Los Coyotes, Last Chance, Jaw Bone, Dove Springs, Moab, Superstition Mtn, Calico and Baja, from the border to the tip. From what I've read though, I have a lot of catching up to do. You all are quite active and I like that!

Comment

looks like you get around! i'd sure like to do a mexico run (anybody?) sounds like you have some wheeling experience, and will have no trouble fitting in.
                  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                  ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

welcome baja.

hmmm, mexico... does that mean we have to winch all the rocks out of the way? j/k

let's do it!
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Did I hear "Fish tacos and Margarita's on the beach"???
                      1994 Toyota, dual cases, 5.29 axles with ARB's

Comment

Mexico

I'm game too! Mexico sounds fun, i've done some "travesias" (treks) from the border by Yuma to the gulf (el golfo). 2 days through the Sonora desert. haven't done Baja though and i would love to.
                        ~ Dos Tacos Mas, Porfavor!

Comment

Working...
                        X