Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HokieYJ
    I let some of my soldiers see the thread and they all say thank you all very much. One of them says he is going to join MJR when he gets back(not everyone has wireless internet but our commo guys are AWESOME)
    Wow, that really rocks. It's good to know that our thoughts and wishes actually make it to you guys
    And it's good to know that you guys can get online and get a touch of life back home
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
      Wow, that really rocks. It's good to know that our thoughts and wishes actually make it to you guys
      And it's good to know that you guys can get online and get a touch of life back home

Yea its great to still be able to get on the internet here. I can "escape" from this stuff. I also have some time to learn more about Jeeps and stuff and places to go.

BTW does anyone know any good trails and such around the Tacoma/FT Lewis WA area?? That is where im getting stationed when i get back..
      '91 YJ 4.0L
      33x12.5 BFG A/T
      A bunch of random aftermarket parts that are being replaced once i get back from Iraq!!

Comment

Hi Hokie,

Welcome to MJR and Thank You
        *Pebbles* 02 Sport Canyon Package
        Rockers by JCFabAndDesign.com/XM Commander
        Jeep Owner since '96 87YJ

Comment

Working...
        X