Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just another new guy from the east coast.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another new guy from the east coast.

Hi everyone, I'm Necro.

Ya foud this place bud. Welcome man

Comment

I was stationed in Nofuk Vagina for a while back in the 80's. Welcome to MJR. Where do you wheel at out there now? I bet most of the places I wheeled are covered in houses now.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Hi, another JF refuge here, looking for good people and good Jeep discussions and a place where all kinds of Jeep builds are welcome.

South central Wyoming here, the northern desert, glad to hear of this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Necro View Post
          Hi everyone, I'm Necro.
          Welcome to MJR Nerco, Post a pic of your jeep in some of that Va. back country.

Originally posted by O_M_Jeep View Post
          Hi, another JF refuge here, looking for good people and good Jeep discussions and a place where all kinds of Jeep builds are welcome.

Welcome to MJR Wyoming, let us see a pic of your Jeep
          Dennis and Tammy
          Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

hi, and thank you, I posted in before and after but here is a better one (why do the pros always take such awesome pics?)

Since those were taken its had a tummy-tuck and a face lift and a few other things, but those are my favorite pics.

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Hey, welcome aboard guys. Not sure what wheelin is like where you are, but I hope you're out having fun.[/COLOR]
              [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
              Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
                Ya foud this place bud. Welcome man
                Thanks Art! John texted me your recommendation of this place, and by the way, your trailer idea worked like a charm!

Originally posted by O_M_Jeep View Post

Welcome John! Thanks for passing on the recommendation!

Comment

Originally posted by RAT View Post
                  I was stationed in Nofuk Vagina for a while back in the 80's. Welcome to MJR. Where do you wheel at out there now? I bet most of the places I wheeled are covered in houses now.
                  There's nowhere to wheel in Norfolk anymore except Tim Road behind Charlies truck stop, but that spot is good for getting in trouble. The amphitheater, Oceana, Bird Neck, etc are still around, but also trespassing...

I wheel in Pungo and Tinsley, both private land invite only, and I have wheeled Rausch Creek, and Crozet. I hope to hit up Harlan and URE in 2013 now that I have a trailer and tow rig.

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
                    Welcome to MJR Nerco, Post a pic of your jeep in some of that Va. back country.

My first TJ:

My Second TJ:

My old CJ7:

My 3rd and 4th TJ's:

Comment

Welcome aboard - does this mean you guys will come out for the California meet-n-greet?
                      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by sarah View Post
                        Welcome aboard - does this mean you guys will come out for the California meet-n-greet?
                        I'd like to come out there and wheel JV someday, if my Jeep will stop sucking my wallet dry all the time....

Comment

once again were talking about moving down to Az, so we'll be about 150 miles away (closer than the trip to Moab we make)

Comment

Originally posted by Necro View Post
                            [COLOR="#800000"]Sorry to hi-jack this for a moment...

Remember when Gold Mountain trail looked like this MJR???[/COLOR]
                            [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
                            Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by USMC 0369 View Post
                              [COLOR="#800000"]Sorry to hi-jack this for a moment...

Remember when Gold Mountain trail looked like this MJR???[/COLOR]
                              Got any pics? what happened to it?

Comment

Working...
                              X