Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined

I found this great looking site while doing a little research on mines and such around Calico. After a little reading and thread surfing I figured out most of you seem to be from socal, so I had to check in and say hello. Myself and a couple buddies head off into the Mojave Desert every spring and fall in search of "the path less traveled", old mines, etc. Most of our trips are planned in area's that are 2nd Amend friendly so that we can kill two birds with one stone (no actual birds have been harmed ) Any ways, thanks for a great site and letting me be part of it.

Welcome to MJR, got any pic's of your big 8
    Dennis and Tammy
    Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

welcome welcome!

Comment

[COLOR="#800000"]Welcome aboard! Lets get some pics of yer rig up when ya can![/COLOR]
        [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
        Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

Welcome to the site
          Tony
          1A Auto
          CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
          1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Originally posted by GP4Play View Post
            Welcome to MJR, got any pic's of your big 8
            I've got a few pics of the old girl, but can't seem to figure out the whole photobucket thing. All I see is a little box instead of the pic

Comment

To post a picture, copy the IMG code and then paste it on the forum page.

Comment

Welcome aboard! We usually have a big Calico run in March. Maybe you can join us then, if not sooner
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Welcome aboard.
                  Check out .

Comment

Originally posted by mkjeepers View Post
                    To post a picture, copy the IMG code and then paste it on the forum page.
                    I truly struggle at times. I right click on the pic, but dont seem to see the IMG code. I'll keep trying

Comment

Welcome to MJR. If I can post a picture and a link, anyone can. I'm an internet retard. There is a great how-to section. You can do it....

Comment

Comment

Took me long enough....

Comment

Originally posted by hole View Post
                            Took me long enough....
                            LOL yeah it did for me to. Thats a nice CJ8, I haven't seen 1 with the wood still on it in years, very cool.
                            Dennis and Tammy
                            Its as much fun getting dirty as it is being dirty in a Jeep!

Comment

Thank you, I got her 5 years ago after my dad lost his eye sight.I told him I would leave her as stock as I could. He put the MPI on her, and I've done a OME YJ conv lift springs, winch,and a cs144 alt upgrade. Thinking about lockers in the future

Comment

Working...
                              X