Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!!

I have been an inactive member for a while!! Got busy with work and life, did some wheeling with CI4X4 and hope to join on some upcoming runs with MJR!!! This forum and its members have been a big help in the past! Glad its still goin strong!!!

Damn!! Nice rig! Hope to see you on the trails!

Lorie
    Jeep Girl

Comment

There is a Big Bear run coming up pretty soon, would be a nice change to meet some of the peeps on this forum.

Comment

Great looking rig... it's the right color!

Comment

Nice look'n jeep. Look fwd to see'n it perform on the trail. Welcome to MJR.
          It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Welcome back! Looks like you have been adding some toys to the Jeep!
            [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
            Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
            [/COLOR]

Comment

yeah I did the Metal Cloak and added some 4.88's!! Time to just get out and enjoy it!!!

Comment

Welcome back Your jeep is still rockin!
                :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sick Jeep Gives me some ideas. Welcome back
                  [COLOR="red"]Are you seeing planes? Is your name Tattoo? Because I swear to God, you're living on Fantasy Island[/COLOR]

Comment

Im in sherman oaks too!! Will keep an eye out for your jeep.

Mike
                    www.RuggedJeep.com
                    http://www.facebook.com/SaveTheHammers

Comment

Todd, great wheeling with you this weekend in Truck Haven! You MUST post pics and video of the sand storm. It was sooo bad none of us could even fathom grabbing our phone/cameras to take pictures without the risk of being blown off that ridge. Jonah's tow rig literally got sand blasted and has all sorts of chips and dings in the paint and the glass :/ my eyes are still dry and scratchy today!!!

Brett

Comment

it got worse!!!! my T-case blew up doin 65mph thru Riverside!!!! Front shaft backed right into it and and pretty much split it in half I've got to tear it apart tomorrow and assess.....i see a number of months downtime and decisions to make going forward. It was great meeting and wheeling with you guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by JeepinLA Eh View Post
                          it got worse!!!! my T-case blew up doin 65mph thru Riverside!!!! Front shaft backed right into it and and pretty much split it in half I've got to tear it apart tomorrow and assess.....i see a number of months downtime and decisions to make going forward. It was great meeting and wheeling with you guys!!
                          Looks like the front driveshaft CV joint failed, is not uncommon and yes it will break the T case in half, a friend of mine had it rip out the fuel lines as well as a good chunk of wiring harness they darn near totaled his Rubi over that

Comment

yeah i had felt a bit of play in it the morning I left and had the thought maybe I should pull the front shaft off...sigh

Comment

Originally posted by JeepinLA Eh View Post
                              yeah i had felt a bit of play in it the morning I left and had the thought maybe I should pull the front shaft off...sigh
                              Where did you feel the play, in the shaft or the T-case?
                              It was like that when I got here.

Comment

Working...
                              X