Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yes, I'm still alive, still in SoCal, still have my TJ....just been a crazy few years

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I'm still alive, still in SoCal, still have my TJ....just been a crazy few years

For all of those who knew me from several years of off-roading, and who may (or may not) be wondering if I've dropped off the face of the earth...the answer is NO.

However, I have not had the TJ in the dirt for the better part of 3 years. Since then, I have changed jobs, gotten married, involved myself with professional licensing tests which I am in the middle of right now, and pretty much put focus on the Jeep aside and haven't finished fixing suspension issues or rebuilding skid plates to get myself back out there.

Just wanted to stop in and say hello to all of my old friends on here and let you know that seeing me on the trails sometime next year is a possibility. Sorry for all whom I have lost touch with, hopefully we will meet or be back in contact soon!

Cheers and all the best, MADDMIKE
    03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Hey Mike! Glad to see you are still alive! Miss ya buddy. We talk about you all the time. Congrats on the marriage and everything else. Come out and hit a trail when you can, and stay in touch.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Welcome back. You wonder what happens to folks around here. Sounds like your life has been busy. Congratulations on the marriage.

Comment

Welcome back Mike. This all sounds like the good kind of crazyness. Good to hear from you and your well and better then before I'll still in the same place, stop by when your in the area.

Tom

Comment

Welcome to the site
          Tony
          1A Auto
          CALL ME DIRECT 866-403-3393
          1A Auto Parts Install Videos|1A Aauto Blog

Comment

Wow, it's been a while. Sounds like a lot has gone on. Glad to hear you're doing well, and on the BEST coast, not the LEAST coast. Thought you were going back to NY or something?!? Welcome back.

Sadly my jeep has seen the dirt only a few more times than yours in the last couple of years.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
              Glad to hear you're doing well, and on the BEST coast, not the LEAST coast. Thought you were going back to NY or something?!?
              Life is an open book but for the moment, still on the LEFT coast (irony is back in NY we say the RIGHT coast ).

Thanks for the welcome back's....I'm sure I'll see some of you all soon!
              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

Mike, yepp it has been a long time. Don't be so shy around here....MATT
                "Just Another Jeepin Guy"

Comment

I wonder where maddmikey is now-a-days...?
                  -Bob
                  '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X