Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My jeep kind of rocks

Hello everyone im new to this site and just wanted to introduce myself. i found this site through a member on here that i met at the chevron off the I-15 and the 138. He was a cool dude with a sweet rig. i just don't remember his name but if i saw his jeep i would be able to point him out. He had a white jeep on and was probably sitting on bigger than 35's if i can remember correctly and had a sweet stinger. if anyone knows who im talking about and could tell me i would appreciate it to take another look at his rig. My jeep is pretty much stock but i still wheel it as often as i can. For the most part i like to run Cleghorn and Bee Canyon in the snow and occasionally i will go explore a little but i try not to because i usually go alone since i dont have people to wheel with. My jeep will rock one day hopefully this summer i will be able to start prepping my rig for 35's. here are some pics how she sits now...

Great Start To a Great Rig

Welcome. There are a lot of great people here. You have a good solid start to building a great rig. You can go a lot of places with a stock Jeep. Wheeling with a stock rig makes you a better driver. Enjoy building, breaking and building again; but above all, enjoy the wheelin'.
    Never the last trail!:cactus:

Comment

Welcome to MJR! You have joined the best Jeepin' site on the www!
      SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
      MJR moderator
      MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
      Jeep Patrol Leader
      Reforestation Supervisor
      Licensed Ham - n6ujm
      Eagle Scout

Comment

Welcome to MJR!
        "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Welcome aboard! Nice looking Jeep!
          Cleghorn and Bee Cyn are some of my favorite trails. Look for local runs or post some up if you want some company.
          [COLOR=#ff8c00]MYJEEP(crawls)ROCKS(again).com

I have finally stopped drinking for good.
          Now I drink for evil..... :devil:
          [/COLOR]

Comment

I like your Jeep! Welcome to MJR. Jeeps can go just about anywhere, even if they are stock.
            I'll keep my money, guns and freedom...you can keep the "Change".

Comment

Welcome to MJR. I hope we never see the windshield banner right side up.
              Check out .

Comment

Welcome to Mjr, lots of great runs go on around here just keep checkin in on the trail rides and events it,ll keep ya rollin if you attend even half, good lookin jeep ya have, and hope to see ya on a run soon..Geebo
                "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

yeah thanks guys i plan on keeping the banner right side up haha. that jeep bug bit me hard and theres so many things going through my head to make it prettier. it defiantly hasn't let me down yet and i hope to build it enough so it never will. or at least not that often

Comment

That Jeep will look real nice on 35's. I'll keep an eye out for it around town. I'm over in Glen Avon.
                    84 CJ7, SOA,258 Howell TBI, T5, Dana 300/4:1,4.10s Dana 30 and ARB front, AMC20 Superior axles and ARB rear,35" MTR's

Comment

Welcome. A great bunch of folks here, very knowledgeable and friendly. Look forward to seeing you on the trail!

Comment

Originally posted by dirtman13 View Post
                        Welcome to MJR. I hope we never see the windshield banner right side up [COLOR=red]like mine frequently is[/COLOR].
                        I proof read it for you Chuck and made the correction....
                        SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                        MJR moderator
                        MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                        Jeep Patrol Leader
                        Reforestation Supervisor
                        Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                        Eagle Scout

Comment

That's a nice looking Jeep and whoever on here said running it stock makes you a better driver is right. We ran our TJ stock for quite a while - still amazed at the places we were able to go. Have fun & be safe - hopefully you can get with some group runs here and there to check that out, it's really a lot of fun! d
                          Diane
                          SoCal to SoAz Transplant

Comment

Working...
                          X