Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your friend may get a good rate because he does it somewhat regularly? I priced bringing a vehicle to the Philippines awhile back and it was more like $2,200 (one way). NZ is just past the PI, so I'd expect it might be a little more.
    holes = cowbell

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to reports of cool trails in NZ
      Living the Dream"!
      , Joe

Comment

I am up for the story as well....and will even bring the wine.... in the jeep of course.
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tycho View Post
            Just a note to say Hi. I'm living in Christchurch New Zealand (think Lord of the Rings country). Picked up my Wrangler Renegade on Friday so have only had one day so far off road. Don't let the wheel arches fool you this is a Renegade specd vehicle- we just do things a little different in New Zealand. My Jeep owning journey started due to fellow MJR members, Mike and Sharon with thier Mr Green beast. We visited them in February and had a great day playing in the hills behind Calico. I was blown away with the capabilities of the Jeep. My previous vehicle (Subaru WRX five door) was getting up in the mileage so it was time for a change. I love the look and features of the Unlimited Wrangler and with Chrysler offering some pretty good deals and finance at the moment everything fell into place. I'm looking forward to learning more about Jeeps and four wheel driving so will be lurking around this forum from here on inn
            Welcome from a fellow countryman
            Unfortunately we didn't get into wheeling until after we left NZ, but I know there should be some nice trails down south. Enjoy your new Jeep
            [COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]2001 TJ with stuff..[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X