Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Hey Comin To Cali Y'all!

HEY HEY Y'all! GuEsS wUt! iM coming to cAlI to see y'all....(even though i don't no MOST of you!) hey hey hey its a partey! im coming and buy the way this is ricks lil sis..MICHIGAN ALLL THE WAY!!! BUT THEN CALLI ALL THE WAY TOO HE HE HE HE HE LOL PARTIE C U ALL IN MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!26

it will be nice to meet you. any friend or family of ricks is a friend of mine
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

rock on girlie --- i'm going to turn you into a DUNER CHIC!!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

cool I'm grew up in MI. in the Army now so move around alot still have lots family up there in the Howell area.
        75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Howell area? Like Hartland? That's where I went to school. Where did you live? I lived up Argentine road north of M-59, actually in Fenton technically (mailing address), with a Howell phone number, and in Hartland school district.
          1986 CJ-7; 4.6L stroker, balanced & blueprinted; 5" lift, 35x1250 MTRs, Poison Spyder Full Width kit,
          My Jeep

Moab Rocker Knocker Video:shades:

Comment

Uh-oh, it's the uprising of the Michiganders. Born in Flint, lived in Detroit, and Royal Oak. Lots of Yooper ancestry.

Erik

Comment

Troy, Novi & Ypsi for me!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by Trailbst
                Lots of Yooper ancestry.

Erik
                I had a real good buddy in the Marines that was from the U.P.; he introduced me to a group called "Da Yoopers". No matter how many times I listen to "The Killing Of The Big Pig", it makes me laugh!

He would also regail us with tales of Ano and Toivo, the moose hunters. The biggest drinking day of the year for him was always Saint Urho day (March 16th). It commemorates the day Saint Urho rid Finland of grasshoppers...
                Last edited by PRegner; 02-21-04, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I have definitley listened to Da Yoopers, heck, I think most people have and don't know it. When the Radio plays "Rusty Chevrolet" around Christmas time, or "Second Week of Deer Camp". Love those guys. I forget how many albums they have, something like 8 or 9.

Erik

Comment

"did ya see da tirty pointer???"
                    myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

It all sounds like a bunch of greek to me, but welcome aboard!
                      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
                      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
                      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
                      X