Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahoy from Massachusetts... Finally got a digital camera....

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahoy from Massachusetts... Finally got a digital camera....

Ahoy y'all,

I'm kinda new... joined a little while back but never got around to posting a pic. Been real busy (with 2 kids: 2 1/2 & 10 months).
    Sorry about the poser shots..

see more stock & buildup shots at http://www.aquacorps.com/jimsjeeppage.htm

See ya on the trails!
    Capt. Jim

ps: now I gotta figure a way to use this thing in the Ocean!
    www.JeepRocks.com and www.Jeep4x4.US

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

"One Love, One Destiny. One Earth, One Chance! Symbiosis"

Very PURTY

I like the snow pics...

What front bumper is that?

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Hi Tam....

Actually it's just the stock bumper minus the plastic endcaps and with a "Manik" grille/brushguard bolted on. See http://www.quadratec.com/cgi-bin/sgi...04021614365134 They've got versions that work with or without a winch. I have no winch yet. I think they've gone up considerably in price this year... I don't remember paying that much.

Rock On

Capt. Jim

2003 TJ, 3" SL w/Nitro Shocks, P.A. 1" BL, M.O.R.E. 1" MML, JKS Quicker Discos, JKS Track bar, Firestone Destination MT 33"x12.5" meats on Tech1 15x8 Rock Crawler Streetlocks, K&N F.I.P.K., PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer, Hi-Lift Jack, Hidden Hitches Hitch, Manik grill & brush guard,Pioneer/ JLAudio /MBQuart sound system and more coming...

Comment

Nice looking Jeep! Wanna do some local wheeling?? Come visit us at JonFund.com.

Erik

Comment

Hi Eric....

Hi Eric, I bookmarked the JonFund site so I can keep an eye on you guys. Yeah... I'd like to make it to one of your rides sometime. I'll keep in touch. the 2/21 run may be too soon for me to plan on, but I'll try to make Laskeview on 3/20. I still have no Lockers so I guess that's gotta be next on the list... it never ends does it? $$$$

Capt. Jim

Comment

Nice rig, Cap'n! I like the color!
            [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
            SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
            Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Where did this come from? Is nailer famous nationwide!?!!
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

That He Is !!!

I found it on JeepForum.com and put it on one of the pages on my website http://www.aquacorps.com/jimsjeeppage.htm ... I made mention in the caption "Is this Nailer?" I assume now from your post here it is. I'll have to change the caption to "This IS the World Famous Nailer"

Capt. Jim

Comment

I think he would LOVE THAT! hahah
                  That rocks!

Comment

I'm sure the guy in the H2 is pleased.....

I'm sure the guy in the H2 is really happy to see his picture plastered all over the internet ha ha ha !!! Rumor has it here on the East Coast the H2 Owners Club has a contract out on Nailer

Capt. Jim

Comment

Hahahaha!! Nailer is going to LOVE this!

Comment

Re: I'm sure the guy in the H2 is pleased.....

Originally posted by Captain Jim
                        I'm sure the guy in the H2 is really happy to see his picture plastered all over the internet ha ha ha !!! Rumor has it here on the East Coast the H2 Owners Club has a contract out on Nailer

Capt. Jim
                        lol! that is some funny stuff i had no idea i was a celebrety. why on earth would they put a contract out on me for rescuing one of theirs? lol
                        boy, i guess that picture has gotten around the net. thanks for sharing!
                        oh, and welcome to "myjeeprocks! nice rig you have there.
                        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Jim,

Lakeview is a fun run, and near my house. Lockers aren't neccessary. I still run my 71 CJ-5 without them, and it does ok. A Lincoln Locker is in the plans this spring.

Log on, and say hello, or drop me an email at Trailbst@JonFund.com

Erik

Comment

Nice Jeep!!! ssswwweeeeeettt grill guard!!!:yay:

Hey Tam... If you want one I'll sell you mine... when I take it off.
                            myJeeprocks.com

"in the end... the rocks always win."

Comment

Nice jeep!looks real good with the black wheels.

Comment

Working...
                              X